Ratings for Dr. Richard L. Anderson

Seems to overbook his appointments, since I'm always left waiting in the exam room for 30-45 minutes at a time. Then, you only have so much time to get ANY word in before he tries to leap back out the door again to work on someone else; he seems VERY rushed all the time. Will prescribe antidepressants to you at the drop of a hat, without giving you much more insight into your conditions, if they're mental. I'd skip this guy and find someone else, honestly.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2011

the doctor is wonderful in attitude. if he can not help you, he will refer you to alternative health care practitioners.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

This is a very kind competent MD. He always has time for one's concerns, although very busy... Very knowlegeable and caring. Nice office staff also.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

The best doctor I've ever had. He listens, he takes notes and he tells you what your options are. He doesn't push his opinion on you. I'm 30 and most of the patients I've seen in his office are elderly people. I don't think that matters in the care he's provided to me. The pamphlets in his office do say his clinical interest is in end of life care and hospice. Anyway, excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2008

First i like to thankyou the person who wrote the above review for helping me find a good doc,The doctor is very nice,thorough and Informative

flag | Submitted February 22, 2007

What a lovely man. Helped me with my ailing father during a sensitive time with my family. Very intuitive and trustworthy. I love his staff that is kind and available to help you take care of your medical needs without a million phone calls.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2006

Dr. Richard L. Anderson's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)

GHI