Ratings for Dr. Charles E. Jahrsdorfer

I wish I put no stars for helpfulness and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Horrible doctor. Not bright at all. Doesn't follow up. Rude staff.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Kind and thorough and explains things in a conversational manner

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I've had great experiences with Dr J. I've been a patient for about a year. I am a medical provider myself and have been very impressed with him.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr J is amazing! I have been seeing him monthly for thyroid issues since I relocated to Greenville in July. He follows my labs and sits beside me to go over them and "we" make a decision on what route to take after he educates me on the pro's & con's in both situations. He is more than a Dr, he is down to Earth and makes you feel like a person instead of rushing you in and out to get to the next $$$ I feel like my health is important to him and that is what really matters. I also had the pleasure of seeing his NP x2 while he was out and she has remarkable bedside manors & extremely knowledgable. Forever Greatful- Heather C in Winterville, NC

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Jahrsdorfer is a great practitioner. I have seem him over the course of three years and his diagnoses and prognoses are accurate and helpful. The bad review is for his poor office staff. There have been many times I have considered switching doctors offices because of his rude office staff but after speaking with Dr. J and his nurse they comfort me and I always come back . The current substitute office manager Sunnee dismissed me from the practice because I told her that I considered switching because of the office staff. I had an appointment at 9:30am one morning (driving from Morehead City) and she calls to inform me Dr. J would not be able to see me that day after I was already 1 hour into the drive. Absolutely the worst customer service I have ever experienced and seems to not care about patients that are in certain situations. I'd recommend CEMA in Greenville or Physicians East.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

The front office staff is rude and whoever answers the phone uses that anonymity to be doubly rude. This office needs an inservice on the competitiveness of health care and patient satisfaction. Unemployment may be the best solution for an attitude adjustment.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Dr. J used to be a good doctor. However, I find him to be grossly apathetic. Also he minimizes his office visits. You think you're coming in for a physical and the physical is two parts. I can take my own blood pressure and my heart. And since when has a follow-up...the next cost another full co-pay. I will be looking for a new family doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

Dr. J is very flippant and both my wife and feel we are not getting the proper care for years! My doctor at Duke told me as soon as I returned home, I must go doctor searching. I am way too sick not to get follow ups on my bad health!!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Simply awful doctor. Impersonal and unknowledgeable. No follow through on test results, nor an explanation of the test. The worst family physician I have ever seen. Staff was not the best either and billing is a nightmare! True incompetence. I would not suggest this doctor at all costs.

Submitted September 4, 2014