Ratings for Dr. Morris J. Washington

Incredible Service! The staff and PA's are very efficient and generous when they met me and worked on me! Dr. Washington gave me a brief summary of how the surgery is going to be performed with using his medical instruments. After my surgery, I have felt a lot more better than ill ever be. Thank you Dr. Washington

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

i had the gastric sleeve done about 2 weeks ago. and from my experience i have nothing but good things to say! the staff was very very helpful! emily was great she took me step by step about what i needed to do. and dr.washington was wonderful! vey informative..explained everything in detail and was very professional.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2010

I've been a patient with Dr Washington for more then 3 years now. His staff is amazing and very accommodating. He is super professional and kind. He explains things in great detail and really makes sure you understand whatever situation you are discussing.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I expected to make an appt and meet with a physician about my risky surgery. I met with a physician assistant that did know anything and could not even answer my questions. He doesn't even see his patients until the very end. I expected better care than this.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

He did my colonoscopy. Found mid-sized hemorroids. After the procedure, he fully discussed with me the results and the alternatives while sitting at his (very executive-looking) desk. Was VERY detailed in his explanations and made sure I understood everything, putting things in layman's terms. Although he is a general and obesity surgeon, he knows how to do gastro procedures like the colonoscopy as well. Because of occassional rectal bleeding due (presummably) only to the hemorroids, I need to have this procedure done regularly to rule out colon tumors. I intend to use Dr. Washington every time.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2008

Dr. Washington & his team are wonderful surgeons. I highly recommend this group for anyones surgical needs!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2008

Im getting the LAP BAND done by them and love going there everyone is so nice and they dont waste your time at all

flag | Submitted May 23, 2008

Excellent doctor. i had my gallbladder removed from him and he was wonderful. My friend had lapband surgery and loved him as well!!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2007

Dr. Morris J. Washington's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Conway, SC