Ratings for Dr. Gina Dorfman

Just had my teeth cleaned. The lady who cleaned my teeth was really gentle. Actually, the entire staff is really pleasant and attentive. Very clean office. Also very impressive technology. I was given an iPad to complete my sign up paperwork. My x-rays were done with a computer thingy that felt very comfortable, unlike regular x-rays. Dr. Dorfman was great and really funny. Overall great experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

The staff was polite and professional but I don't know why I had to wait over 45 minutes for my cleaning. When I asked why it was taking so long, the front office staff said it was because they recently expanded the office. I was thinking if there is an expansion shouldn't it be less wait time.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2011

Great dentist. Very friendly staff. The office is very clean and very modern. They have all of the high tech stuff. I was very nervous before my appointment because of the bad experiences before. Dr. Dorfman made me feel very comfortable because she was very thorough and attentive. I needed a lot of work but they worked me with on the payments. They estimated my insurance payments very well too: no last minute surprises. They have great office hours too. I was able to go after work and got everything done in a few appointments. If you are looking for a dentist in the Santa Clarita area - give them a call.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009