Ratings for Dr. John R. Royal

Hello fellow google users! I recently just moved here from Anaheim, California and love it here in Colorado!! I am writing a review because I have to agree with the gentlemen below. I too seen Dr. Royal as I needed to find a new dentist and I must say he is absolutely WONDERFUL! He was so professional and knowledgeable that I could not believe I finally found a dentist that is trust worthy and not just trying to take my money. Also his staff...you can not find good customer service like the service I was provided by them, they were so efficient, organized and made me feel comfortable, relaxed and there was just overall great positive energy flowing through the entire office! BEST Dental experience of my life and I will recommend everyone I know to them

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

This office is very unorganized, canceling appointments without telling the patients, claiming they sent bills and made calls that they didn't. Once I tried to address the management about the problem, who is Dr. John, they could not actually listen to me, all I got was excuses explaining how everything was somehow my fault. They actually locked me out because they didn't want to discuss this once I had a new dental plan elsewhere, Dr. Royal is a rather good dentist but a coward when it comes to customer confrontation and will simply drop you. I wouldn't recommended going to this office, with their lack of professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I love Dr Royal. He is so patient, kind, easy going, and friendly. He takes his time, only does what work is necessary, and gives you options for treatment.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Dr. Royal is a calm, soft spoken, gentle, friendly dentist. These are probably the best qualities a dentist can have. Everyone dreads going to the dentist's office. You don't want a dentist who makes a big deal out of everying and scares you to death. So far, I've only had to come in for regular exams and cleanings but my wife had several fillings and crowns done and has only good things to say about this dentist.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2010