Ratings for Dr. Brent N. Wall

Dr wall is nice and professional in demeanor. bI went in with back spasms in my upperback and was told it was a result of a twisted rib. I had 6 adjustments the upperback and ribs and got no relief. Went to my fam practice doctor and he did simple test and found a pinched nerve in my neck which lead to more tests that found degenerative disks in my neck. At least in my case Dr Wall jumped to conclusion about what the problem was and then initiated a treatment plan that was focusing on the wrong area.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

LOVE Dr. Wall. I've been seeing him for the last few weeks as I've been recovering from a pregnancy. This has been my easiest recovery ever, by far (and I'm on baby number 5)! I can finally walk again without pain. The Pro Adjuster is amazing. No twisting and cracking and popping. I love it.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Wall is awesome. I was in a car accident and they took car of all the paper work. And I feel great.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2010

Dr. Brent N. Wall's Credentials

• Western States College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Spanish Fork, UT