Ratings for Dr. MADHAVI V. Kadiyala

Both my husband and I went for the past one year to Dental Illuminations. We each had a cavity filled in the office and both times the "estimated charge" was increased since it was "more complicated" then she thought. I asked a few other patients if this happened to them and everyone was charged more then they initially thought. In addition extra testing, such as the oral cancer screening test, is not made aware to patients that most insurances Do Not Cover it and they will be responsible for the $20 fee when it comes back denied. Sneaky operations is not something I want in my dental office. The number one reason not to go here is that Dr. K seems to only be interested in selling Invisalign and increasing profits then she is concerned about the well being of her patients. Both occasions for her 5 min quick check after our cleanings, she preceded to market Invisalign and gave no interet in the other aspects of dental care. We will not be returning to see Dr. K next year.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014