Ratings for Dr. Zahra Kavianpour

Dr. Kavianpour has been my dentist since July of 2015. She was referred to my by my wife & I am so glad that she did. Like many people I have neglected going to the dentist for many reasons but I’m so glad that I have now found my regular dentist. The office atmosphere is comfortable with a wonderful friendly staff that greets you and immediately outs your mind at ease. Dr. Kavianpour is very kind and thoughtful of your feelings & concerns of going to the dentist. Upon finishing my initial dental exam she explained what corrective procedures were needed to bring me “up to par” with my teeth. She uses the latest in computer / dental technology showing what corrective procedures I would need, and explaining in detail what to expect during the procedure and the final result. She is so very gentle in every phase of the procedure, I’m always so very nervous about the numbing process but she and her dental assistant Mildred are so calming & gentle, I no longer “fear the needle!” I have used many dentists in my life but I have to say that Dr. Kavianpour and her staff are the very best dental group that I have ever used. I highly recommend Dr. Kavianpour and Brighter Smile Dentistry!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

When I transitions from a career in the Navy to the civilian world I needed to find a Dentist. For years I was having difficulties with painful and sensitive teeth. The dentist in the military clinics would rarely go beyond routine dental procedure. Shortly after my transition I found a dentist close to my new civilian job location. At the time I considered the care suitable until one day things got complicated.. After several painful appointments things only got worse. It was at this point I decided to get another Dentist. In my search for another dentist I found Dr Kavianpour at Brighter Smile in Sterling. Without any exaggeration she is an outstanding Dentist. Not only did she correct the mistakes from the previous dentist she also gave some recommendation that would eliminate the discomfort I had in chewing never corrected when I was in the Navy. She noted it would take several appointment but I would feel involvement over time. Her other concern was keeping the cost within reason. Dr Kavianpour did a wonderful job. For the first time in years I can eat in comfort. She was able to correct issues that made it difficult floss and clean my teeth. No matter how complicated the dental procedure she made sure I was comfortable and pain free. I would highly recommend her to anyone and especially to a parent or grandparent who is taking a young child to the dentist for the first time.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

Dr. Kavianpour is a wonderful dentist. I have been a patient for over 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Kavianpour for several years now, and have always had a wonderful experience. She and her staff are extremely professional, willing to answer questions and tremendously kind. Would recommend to a visit to everyone.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Kavianpour is the third dentist I have used in the Washington DC area after I retired from the Navy in 2005. By far she has been been the best. I'll be the first to admit her prices are higher when compared to the other dental but so the quality of her skill, experience and the diagnostics equipment. With such equipment used by a skilled technician she was able to solve and correct problems caused by another local Dentist. She can do difficult procedures with no or minimal pain making my comfort her priority. In my opinion that skill is worth the price.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

I was so terrified of dentists that I stayed away for a long time. Dr. K and her staff were and are so wonderful and I do not dread going to get any work done. I have even "graduated" from sedation to gas because she is so caring. Her staff is wonderful and they make you feel welcome and at ease. If you are afraid of dental care, she is the one to see for all of your procedures!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

horrible horrible dentist and practice!!! never go hear! rude and disorganized and only money hungry!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. Kavianpour helped me deal with my cavities and also did a beautiful whitening for me! My teeth feel and look healthier and whiter than ever. Can not thank you enough Dr K!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2013

I believe Dr. Kavianpour engages in price gouging. She charged me more for a crown than a specialist who performed 2 root canals. Dr. Kavianpour always finds something to fix or replace. I just recently paid off my bill for a procedure over a year ago. Please search for other dentists on goggle.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

She is the best Dentist I have been to. Very professional, gentle, kind and loving.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011