Ratings for Dr. Lisa B. Lampert

Lisa Lampert and her staff are amazing! So friendly and nice. I am having my first baby and she never makes me feel rushed and she always answers all of my questions.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

I had seen many obgyn in the past, Dr. Lampert is the best! She is very patient, helpful and knowledgeable. She never made me feel rushed even she was late for her next appointment. Both my husband and I trust her 100%, I hope she will deliver my baby in the next few weeks.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

Dr. Lampert is very patient and gives you all the time you need in your appointment. Just like many others have said, she doesn't make you feel rushed. This is why she's so late in her appointments. I would have to say, in my last 3 pregnancies (in the middle of the 3rd) I've waited on average 30-45 minutes. Sometimes I get right in, but most times I wait. Last appt I was late by 1 full hour. If you can accept that, she's definitely worth the wait. A tip when making appts. Either make it her very first appt in the morning or the first one after lunch (1pm). This was a tip given to me by the scheduling admin. I have found the 1pm ones were more on time than any others. I had a high risk pregnancy and had moved an hour away, but liked Dr. Lampert (and Brigham and Womans for a delivery hospital) that I insisted on sticking with the commute to town. Now with my 3rd pregnancy and still so far away, I'm sticking with her again.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2011

wow!!!i am now looking to find the most careing dr. that i have ever met in the many years of tooo many surgeries...concerning my health issues!! to any other moms that had to wait in order to see her...it may have been only because she took time to be such a prof. careful dr. that cares AND the time of your appt. is NOT one schedules herself. please note that the hospital and staff is and does this. dr. lampert is only one person that took the time to save my life!! thank you dr. lampert ...i feel sorry for those that do not understand that their time wait is worth your time as such a wonderful dr. !!!! erin toolis

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

Dr. Lampert is an amazing doctor! She made the delivery of my son a pleasure. My annual visits never feel rushed. Sometimes, you have to wait a while, but that is normal for a large practice. The thing is that I never felt like it was a large practice. Each and every staff member, along with Dr. Lampert, definitely care about and get to know their patients.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Lampert is an awesome doctor. She only runs behind about 10-15 minutes for my appointments (which I find typical when you're going to the doctors) but she definiatly makes up for it when she sees you! She will answer any question you may have and make sure you understand it completely. She is so sweet as well! I am currently seeing her for my first baby and my experience with her and the whole office has been wonderful :)

flag | Submitted September 22, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Lampert for a few years now.she does tend to run behind, but it is b/c she will sit with her patients as long as they need for their questions to be answered.her patients would complain in the waiting room but they would have just as many questions and take just as long with her.once in the room i never felt rushed.she listened and answered all questions I had.she makes you feel very comfortable and she is very down to earth.a few of the doctors do run behind in this practice but the are taking time with their patients and making sure they get great care. I have and would recommend dr. lampert to family/friends. In fact my best friend is seeing her for her pregnancy along with many of my other friends for gyn and/or pregnancy. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. LAMPERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

Dr. Lampert is late sometimes but she is very knoledgeable and caring towards her patients so I understand why she is behind. She delivered my daughter she was great very friendly. She was so busy at the hospital so she didnt get to come see me that much but when you work for such a huge practice you have to understand that she cant be with you alot. I would recommend this practice. The only downfall to this office is that you have to wait a little longer for her then some of the others becasue she actually takes her time and listens and explains to you what is going on.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2009

I am sure Dr. Lampert is good under normal pregnany circumstances. My pregnancy ended very badly and I never felt that I received the attention that I should have during the early, critical stages - both from her and the office as a whole. Personally, Dr. Lampert is warm and caring - I just think the office as a whole is inefficient and not able to handle out of the ordinary circumstances.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2009

I have been under the care of this practice for several years and have cycled through all the Drs. for Prenatal apts. Most Dr.s have been great. It is a very well respected practice that I highly recommend. Of course there is a long wait time so be prepared. Late afternoon apts are not as bad. Dr. Lampert is very knowledgeable and helpful and while she is my primary I hardley ever see her because you cycle through to met all the Drs. Dr. Hernadez has been my favorite to date. But they are all good.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Lisa B. Lampert's Credentials

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)