Ratings for Dr. Joseph C. Trentacosta

I absolutely LOVED Dr. Trentacosta. I suffered a miscarriage in 2008 and he was there for me through all of it. Then I got pregnant with my daughter later that year and he was wonderful. He of course delivered her at SIUH. I was so upset to find out he retired. Wish he could deliver more of my children when I choose to have more. I wish him the best of luck and want him to know he truly is a wonderful OB/GYN. Will miss him dearly.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

The best doctor on earth! He saved my daughter's life back in 2006 and I wish he could have saved my son's life,whom I lost on this past Sept. Too bad he wasn't around since he retired. I've lost my son since I had to choose another doctor and if dr T would have been around, I would have had the baby now. I'm hopeless and with no other help in terms of which doctor to choose.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Dr. Trentacosta was the best OBGYN that I have ever gone to. He delivered my twins at SIU. I am deeply saddened to find out that he retired. I wish him the best of luck and hope he enjoys his retirement because he deserves it!!!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Great Doctor! You can trust him with your life and your baby's.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

Dr.Trent is a warm and compassionate man. He delivered my daughter (c section) and another on the way. He's a caring doctor and never rushes you which is important to me. He can be forgetful at times, but that's the only negative thing I can say. He's excellent!!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008

Wonderful, compassionate, patient, attentive and caring doctor. He treats his patients like members of his own family. He loves what he does and does it well. He's very knowledgable and keeps up with the latest medical research. He delivered my triplets and will deliver another baby for me next month. My entire family and friends LOVE him. He's the best!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

dr. t is the nicest, kindest man (a teddy bear) delivered two of my kids by csec (nice small scar). excellent bed side manner, loves what he does, and we all love him !!!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2007

Dr. T has a FANTASTIC bedside manner and is very compassionate, sweet, kind, etc. I have been using him for 23 years, moved to NJ, and still go back. Dr. T is the best!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2007

He is okay. His bedside manner leaves much to be desired -- MUCH! I've met people who loved him or hated him. I am started to dislike him; he's incredibly insensitive.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

dr trentacosta is the best physician. He made my labor an experience i will always remember. He was extemely comforting and remained at the hospital for the 22 hrs i was in labor

flag | Submitted January 9, 2007

Dr. Joseph C. Trentacosta's Credentials

• Univ Di Bologna, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Bologna, Italy (Grad. 1971)

• BCBS Illinois