Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Wei

Dr. Michael Wei is a master of his craft and a true artist! I just finished my smile transformation and could not be happier with the results! If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would! I had been debating getting my smile fixed for a few years and after doing extensive research online and reading all of the amazing reviews that Dr. Michael Wei has received, I scheduled my consultation. Upon first meeting Dr. Wei, I was so impressed by how passionate he is and how much he truly cares about his patients. He truly is a perfectionist and wants you to look nothing short of amazing! And not only is he an expert in his field with an amazing skillset, he is also one of the kindest people I have met! He and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with. I really appreciated how he took the time to explain all the different steps of the various procedures to me, whether that was fixing old fillings, reshaping my gum line, or placing veneers and crowns as part of the smile transformation process. He even took the time to call the day before some of the larger procedures to make sure that I felt comfortable with the approach. He also mastered fixing my bite, so not only do I have wonderful looking teeth, but my entire mouth feels better aligned and healthy. He was able to help me gain so much confidence in my smile – a truly priceless gift for which I am incredibly grateful! I highly recommend Dr. Wei and will be referring all of my friends and family to him. When going to Dr. Wei’s office, you really are in the hands of a dental GENIUS!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018

Dr. Wei is a top-notch dentist who is incredibly experienced and knowledgeable in cosmetic dentistry, and runs a super efficient office equipped with the latest technology. Just as importantly, he is also very patient, generous, and truly cares about his patients and tries his best to accommodate their needs. I could not be happier with my smile and would highly recommend Dr. Wei to everyone I know!   I first met Dr. Wei a few months ago when I went in for a consultation to talk about getting veneers, which was something I’d wanted to do for many years. My biggest issue was my two front teeth, which were seriously misshapen.  My insecurity about my smile really affected my quality of life. Dr. Wei was super easy to talk to, explained everything clearly, and after discussion I decided to get 8 veneers put on my top teeth.  We scheduled all of the necessary appointments that same day.   Throughout the process, Dr. Wei and his staff were always efficient, friendly and tried their best to accommodate my busy work schedule, which I really appreciated. All of the procedures went by smoothly, and before I knew it, I had a brand new smile.  Dr. Wei is not only a dentist but an artist!  The design of the veneers is beautiful, and really compliments all of my facial features—it’s like the smile I was meant to be born with! Dr. Wei clearly has a great eye for aesthetics and proportion, and is highly detail-oriented.   When I came to Dr. Wei, I was embarrassed by my teeth, constantly self-conscious and never smiled in photos.  Now I can’t stop smiling.  Thank you SO much you Dr. Wei!   Hana

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Dr. Wei is a great dentist with a technically complete and very patient demeanor. I have been his patient for almost 8 years and even followed him to his newer midtown location (to the compromise of my own time) because he has been good to me and done a great job, including different types of procedures that were all done very effectively. He also has a great new office with great new technology that makes the experience that much more enjoyable....as much as a dentist appointment can be ;). I recommend him for any person looking for a new dentist!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Just completed a full mouth of porcelain crowns. The results exceeded my expectations. Dr. Wei along with his staff, Angie and EmmaLisa are professional, courteous and extremely kind. I was very impressed with Dr. Wei's attention to detail and very comfortable from my first visit to completion. I love my new smile and will not be hiding it any longer, thank you again Dr. Wei!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Anyone looking for that perfect smile should come to Dr. Wei! I previously had 4 dentures done by another dentist that was discolored and misshaped causing years of me being very self-conscious about my teeth/smile. On our first meeting, Dr. Wei took one look at my teeth and knew exactly what needed to be done to fix my smile. He was very patient and helpful in regards to my concerns and questions, which helped relieve a ton of anxiety going into this big procedure. As for the end result, I could not have asked for a better outcome. My veneers came out better than I could’ve imagined, and have been receiving a ton of compliments on my smile ever since. If you are still unsure, book a consultation with Dr. Wei and decide for yourself.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I am beyond happy with my veneers, Dr. Wei was very informative. He made sure I was comfortable the whole time during my procedure. Dr. Wei and his staff were really accommodating and they were all very lovely! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to him! Dr. Wei works with you to achieve the smile you want and he’s a perfectionist... he wouldn’t let me go until my veneers were perfect. So blessed to have met him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Wei, is a true professional in his field, he's always so accommodating and easy to talk to, he has transformed my smile 100% the environment and team are so welcoming and comfortable. i am very pleased with all the work and treatment i get from him! highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Wei for many years. He's been extremely attentive and knowledgable since the beginning. Plus, his staff is super-friendly and has a pretty office. 2 years ago, I made the decision to transform my discolored and chipped teeth into a glowing smile by getting porcelain veneers. After the procedure, I have received countless compliments from both friends and strangers alike on how radiant my smile is. In my profession, I must smile to be successful. I'm now more confident and I feel like a rock-star! It was one of the best investments I've made in myself in a long time. Do yourself a favor, and schedule an appointment with Dr. Wei. He is one of the best in Manhattan! He will guide you into making an informed decision when it comes to dental health for any issue. Thanks, Dr. Wei!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Wei is a great dentist and is one of the best in his field. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and competent. He and his staff are very welcoming and make every effort to make you feel comfortable during the office visit. The office itself is equipped with the most up-to-date technology, which makes you feel like you are receiving the most top-notch dentistry care. I would recommend Dr. Wei anytime! No matter how complicated your issue may be, Dr. Wei will have a solution.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Easy 5 in each of these areas. Far exceeded my expectations. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018