Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Wei

I am a new patient of Dr. Wei. I am already impressed by his work! In my first visit, he gave me a thorough examination and explained to me my dental issues with recommended solutions clearly. In my second visit, he did a great job on cleaning my teeth painlessly. I can't wait for Dr. Wei to fix my teeth for both my health and appearance! I have finally found a great dentist!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2019

Unbelievable. I had the ugliest gap between my front two teeth and Dr. Wei was able to close it completely with dental bonding. Him & Everyone at this office is so nice and bedside manner was impeccable. I'll be going to Dr. Wei for all my cosmetic dentistry purposes. THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2019

Ive been a patient for approximately 15 years. Dr. Wei has a very calm and cool demeanor. Whether you need a cleaning, fillings, crowns etc. you will leave surprised out how painless the whole deal can be. He administers anesthesia painlessly. I had three fillings and I was out in an hour. I don't recommend getting cavities but if you do and you dont want it to be painful Dr. Wei is your man. Not to mention, he can make your teeth look as if though you've never had a cavity.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

I came to Dr, Wei with an extremely complicated case and was desperate to change the look of my teeth. I have numerous dental implants, missing adult teeth, bridges... And it all made me very self conscious. I had a consultation with Dr. Wei and knew right away that he was kind, thoughtful and knowledgeable. He was excited that I came to see him and confident that he could help me. We discussed the best course for my case and within a month he created a new smile for me and I could not be happier with how it turned out. Dr Wei is meticulous and only satisfied when everything is perfect. He took the time and care to answer all of my questions and respond to every email quickly. I can’t recommend him enough for anyone who is considering dental work. Go and talk to Dr. Wei, you will not be disappointed. I’m so happy to finally have a smile and teeth that I’m no longer embarrassed by. Thank you, Dr. Wei!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2019

Dr. Wei and his staff are very good, I definitely recommend them! He did my veneers 10 years ago and I've been going to him every year since then. I never have to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment to start. Dr. Wei is very knowledgeable and is patient with answering questions.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

Dr. Wei is, without a doubt, both the BEST and the nicest dentist I have ever had. I have a phobia of dentists, but Dr. Wei is a magician and put all my fears to rest from the very first visit. I had two weeks to take a mold, create a tooth, fit the tooth, whiten my teeth and get a cleaning and fillings done, and despite his busy schedule he personally rushed the order, made sure all the parts arrived on time, did all the dental work PERFECTLY, and was always able to accommodate my insane work schedule - all this, and he's a genuinely lovely person, with an incredible staff to boot. Wish I could give more than 5 stars.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

Dr. Wei is an amazing dentist and is one of the best in his field. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and competent. He is hands down the best dentist that I have ever had both in quality and service. With respect to quality, he has really improved my oral health through reconstructive procedures such as crown implementation. These procedures were done completely pain free and without discomfort.  The service of both him and his staff is unmatched. His office is ran so well and efficiently that his patients don’t have to wait more than 10 minutes to see him. During the procedure, Dr. Wei always makes sure to walk you through everything that he is doing so that you feel comfortable and a part of the process. If you’re looking for a top notch general and cosmetic dentist, look no further. Go see Dr. Wei!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2019

First let me start by saying I am a very honest reviewer and live my life by reviews for everything I do so this is my honest opinion. Dr Wei and his staff are so amazing!!! I went to several dentists to make my decision about who is going to do my Veneer procedure, as I was SO embarrassed of my smile for years! For me this was a big decision since it can get very costly depending on your needs. After seeing around 8 different dentists I decided to go with Dr. Wei. I did as much research as I could on him and found with his credentials and the way he presented himself at my consultation won me over. Dr. Wei has a trusting caring way about him that made me so at ease from my first consultation up to the last day of my veneer procedure he offers different financial options that can help you pay for treatment and he ALWAYS works with your schedule. Dr. Wei is so gentle and makes you feel so calm you wish you would have found him years ago as that is how I feel. If I had any needs or concerns they would fit me in the same day with no problem just to make me feel happy and satisfied. My new veneers look so beautiful and natural it will really amaze you to see the before and after. I am no longer embarrassed to smile as i was or covering my mouth when I talk I am so much more confident and I can really cry when I think of what Dr. Wei corrected that I was most self conscious about. I will continue to see Dr. Wei even if my dental insurance won't cover anything! That is how amazing he is. If you are having any hesitations with who you should go see please go at least for a consultation with him, you will not be disappointed and I know you will LOVE him! And he did porcelain veneers, cavities, cleaning and much much more with the time frame I gave him and finished before my BIRTHDAY as I asked even with his busy schedule!!! He honestly made me so happy. I cant thank him enough. Thanks Dr. Wei & staff!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Where do I begin?!? I have been a patient of Dr. Wei for several years. His work is always precise and consistent. Furthermore, he always gives great guidance. Dr. Wei makes me feel comfortable every visit. Thanks to the professionalism of Dr. Wei and dedication of the staff, I feel like a movie star after cleanings and check-ups.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Wei for several years. His work is always precise and consistent. Furthermore, he always gives great guidance and his staff is friendly. Besides, the office is pretty. I am very happy with my new smile after getting veneers. I have to smile for a living, considering I work in the service and hospitality industry. I feel more confident in speaking to people and am proud to reveal a brilliant smile in photographs. The treatment was very personalized, and Dr. Wei made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process from start to finish. He was very understanding about financing options regarding this procedure as well. Thanks to the professionalism and dedication of the staff, I feel like a rockstar after getting this treatment.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2019