Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Wei

Just completed a full mouth of porcelain crowns. The results exceeded my expectations. Dr. Wei along with his staff, Angie and EmmaLisa are professional, courteous and extremely kind. I was very impressed with Dr. Wei's attention to detail and very comfortable from my first visit to completion. I love my new smile and will not be hiding it any longer, thank you again Dr. Wei!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Anyone looking for that perfect smile should come to Dr. Wei! I previously had 4 dentures done by another dentist that was discolored and misshaped causing years of me being very self-conscious about my teeth/smile. On our first meeting, Dr. Wei took one look at my teeth and knew exactly what needed to be done to fix my smile. He was very patient and helpful in regards to my concerns and questions, which helped relieve a ton of anxiety going into this big procedure. As for the end result, I could not have asked for a better outcome. My veneers came out better than I could’ve imagined, and have been receiving a ton of compliments on my smile ever since. If you are still unsure, book a consultation with Dr. Wei and decide for yourself.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

I am beyond happy with my veneers, Dr. Wei was very informative. He made sure I was comfortable the whole time during my procedure. Dr. Wei and his staff were really accommodating and they were all very lovely! I would definitely recommend my friends and family to him! Dr. Wei works with you to achieve the smile you want and he’s a perfectionist... he wouldn’t let me go until my veneers were perfect. So blessed to have met him!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Dr. Wei, is a true professional in his field, he's always so accommodating and easy to talk to, he has transformed my smile 100% the environment and team are so welcoming and comfortable. i am very pleased with all the work and treatment i get from him! highly recommend him

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

I've been a patient of Dr. Wei for many years. He's been extremely attentive and knowledgable since the beginning. Plus, his staff is super-friendly and has a pretty office. 2 years ago, I made the decision to transform my discolored and chipped teeth into a glowing smile by getting porcelain veneers. After the procedure, I have received countless compliments from both friends and strangers alike on how radiant my smile is. In my profession, I must smile to be successful. I'm now more confident and I feel like a rock-star! It was one of the best investments I've made in myself in a long time. Do yourself a favor, and schedule an appointment with Dr. Wei. He is one of the best in Manhattan! He will guide you into making an informed decision when it comes to dental health for any issue. Thanks, Dr. Wei!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

Dr. Wei is a great dentist and is one of the best in his field. He is very knowledgeable, professional, and competent. He and his staff are very welcoming and make every effort to make you feel comfortable during the office visit. The office itself is equipped with the most up-to-date technology, which makes you feel like you are receiving the most top-notch dentistry care. I would recommend Dr. Wei anytime! No matter how complicated your issue may be, Dr. Wei will have a solution.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Easy 5 in each of these areas. Far exceeded my expectations. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Wei is a very skilled, pleasant, dedicated, approachable, honest and capable dentist. I worked with Dr. Wei for both my crowns and porcelain veneers, and in both instances, he knocked the ball out the park and did a tremendous job. And he did it while remaining humble and patient and willing to listen to and acknowledge my concerns. He takes his job very seriously and is constantly thriving to do better. Dr. Wei is awesome!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Everyone in Dr. Wei's office is so nice! They have a very comfortable office environment, and it's a pleasure every time I get to go in and see everyone. Dr. Wei is extremely professional, and has always been very, very willing to listen to my many questions and concerns. He's shown, time and time again, to have my best interests at heart. He has a lot of experience as a dentist which he funnels into providing the best service to his patients. I would fully recommend Dr. Wei and his team.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I met Dr. Wei months ago when i called very distressed asking for help to fix serious problems caused by the bad job done by the former dentist on my veneers , it was a complicated job to fix and something that was causing a lot of pain and stress. He made himself available to help cause he saw that i was really in fear and needed help. He is extremely knowledgeable of his job and explained everything in details in a way that was clear and easy to understand, he saw right away what was wrong and gave me the best advise and at the same time considered my request, he didn’t only show to be a singular professional but also a compassionate, nice and pleasant person. I’m back to do another job with Dr Wei and i feel always safe and in good caring hands. He has an impeccable sense of beauty and amazingly talented! I highly recommend him. Thank you so much Dr. Wei Mara S. Framesqui

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018