Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Wei

I met Dr. Wei months ago when i called very distressed asking for help to fix serious problems caused by the bad job done by the former dentist on my veneers, it was a complicated job to fix and something that was causing a lot of pain and stress. He made himself available to help cause he saw that i was really in fear and needed help. He is extremely knowledgeable of his job and explained everything in details in a way that was clear and easy to understand, he saw right away what was wrong and gave me the best advise and at the same time considered my request, he didn't only show to be a singular professional but also a compassionate, nice and pleasant person, with  a good sense of humor, I'm back to do another job with Dr. Wei and i feel always safe and in good caring hands. I highly recommend him. He has an impeccable sense of beauty and he is extremely talented . Thank you so much Dr. Wei

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Dr. Wei is a wonderful dentist and really helped me get my teeth where they needed to be. I am very grateful for such an honest prodessional dentist and recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2018

Dr. Wei is a most brilliant and skillful dentist. I say that as someone with a long history of dental problems. Finding Dr. Wei was truly a blessing. His talent and dedication are remarkable, and in my case, resulted in superb results. Dr. Wei seemed to enjoy the challenge that my dental issues presented, and devoted many hours on his own time to finding a solution. His skill is marvelous, but his persistence, easygoing manner and dedication are truly outstanding! In all of this, Dr. Wei is aided by a pleasant highly competent staff who make a visit to his office as painless as Dr. Wei's work.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2018

very friendly staffing and comfortable experiences

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Wei for several years now and I cannot say enough good things about his practice. He is hands down, the best dentist I have ever been to. He is extremely professional and patient and no procedure is done without being fully explained--as well as what the cost will be upfront. There are no surprises. I trust him implicitly with the most complicated of procedures. His office staff is wonderful too. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Wei for over 5 years now and highly recommend him. Dr. Wei takes his client's dental health seriously and is highly knowledgeable and competent. Somehow he makes all visits as quick, seamless and painless as possible. He is also a genuine nice guy and cares about his patients. Being a very busy professional myself, one of the most important things for me is the time in and out of the office for a visit. Dr. Wei's office staff are extremely pleasant and efficient. There has never been a time when I have had to wait more than 5 minutes to get into his chair. And even more so, when I have been late myself, Dr. Wei's team has always tried very hard to accommodate me. With Dr. Wei I no longer dread my routine dental visits. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Wei is very nice and professional. The office is in a convenient location with modern equipment and friendly staff. I have been a patient for several years now and just recently finished my MBA which left me completely broke. Dr. Wei allowed me to make small monthly payments to pay off the overdue balance for my implant. I am beyond grateful!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2018

I would like to thank Dr. Wei for taking good care of my teeth. I love my smile makeover. My porcelain crowns and porcelain bridge look so natural and feel very comfortable. Having teeth made a tremendous difference in my life because now I can enjoy good food. Dr. Wei is a great listener and explains everything that he will do clearly at every visit. He has excellent chairside manner and he goes the extra mile for you. If you're looking for a top notch general and cosmetic dentist, look no further. Go see Dr. Wei. Thank you so much Dr. Wei! You are truly a gifted cosmetic dentist!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2018

My routine visit with Dr. Wei is always punctunal and professional. He gets everything done so productively so it does not take up too much of my day which I appreciate since I work in the bustling city of NYC and don’t have much time to be away from the office.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Michael Wei is a master of his craft and a true artist! I just finished my smile transformation and could not be happier with the results! If I could give him more than 5 stars, I would! I had been debating getting my smile fixed for a few years and after doing extensive research online and reading all of the amazing reviews that Dr. Michael Wei has received, I scheduled my consultation. Upon first meeting Dr. Wei, I was so impressed by how passionate he is and how much he truly cares about his patients. He truly is a perfectionist and wants you to look nothing short of amazing! And not only is he an expert in his field with an amazing skillset, he is also one of the kindest people I have met! He and his team are an absolute pleasure to work with. I really appreciated how he took the time to explain all the different steps of the various procedures to me, whether that was fixing old fillings, reshaping my gum line, or placing veneers and crowns as part of the smile transformation process. He even took the time to call the day before some of the larger procedures to make sure that I felt comfortable with the approach. He also mastered fixing my bite, so not only do I have wonderful looking teeth, but my entire mouth feels better aligned and healthy. He was able to help me gain so much confidence in my smile – a truly priceless gift for which I am incredibly grateful! I highly recommend Dr. Wei and will be referring all of my friends and family to him. When going to Dr. Wei’s office, you really are in the hands of a dental GENIUS!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2018