Ratings for Dr. Wesley E. Pope

Dr. Pope is the best physician I have ever seen. He has been respectful and helpful. It is amazing his knowledge of Men's Health.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

I was his "patient" for years when I was younger, but I never ever saw him, just his PA at the time. My mother always saw him, but he removed the same mole from her neck multiple times by burning/freezing it off instead of doing a biopsy. By the time anyone found out it was malignant melanoma, it was too late. It had already spread to her brain. If he had done a biopsy and sent it to the pathologist like he was supposed to, she might still be alive today.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

we love doctor Pope. we use hime for our whole family. He cares about every problem that we have. He is the best doctor. Thank you Dr. Pope

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr. Pope is always rushing around and it seems like he does not care and this is just my experience. I wrote him 2 letters updating him on my medications and suggesting some changes, he called me weeks later and told me it es a waste of time to write the letters and he is way to busy to read them and that's what spots are for. My other issue is I asked him to order me a MRI for bilateral knee pain and asked for a referral for a Emg for hand and elbow pain and he would not do it because it would be a waste of his employees time. AND he told me he is only allowed to write for 60 norcos month when I asked him to decrease the mg and add a extra one during the day. The only nice person up there is Amy everyone else is rude.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Great Dr. Helpful and knowledgeable in every aspect that I have used him for. Staff is friendly, efficient and helpful, always taking time to insure that the patient fully understands follow up procedures. etc. Great Dr. I trust my life to him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

My whole family uses Dr. Pope. My kids adore him. I have been to many doctors in my life and now that I have him, I don't plan on using any other doctor for general care. His bedside manner is great. He listens to his patience and he actually cares.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

I have am very pleased with the service that I have received from this clinic.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

He is the greatest doctor ever!!! i have been to many and dr. pope is the best doctor i have ever seen. very relaxed manner it is almost like he is your friend instead of a doctor. no stuffiness here!! but he gets the job done also. just very friendly and a really good person.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

I saw several specialist to help me with high blood. Dr.Pope was the only doctor that was able to get my blood pressure in control. I have been seeing him for at least 15 years. Thanks for all of your help and keep on doing a good job.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2008

Dr. Pope is an amazing doctor. He seems to truely care about helping you feel better. He is extremely professional and practices great medicine while making the patient feel relaxed and at ease. He is caring and funny and wonderful with children. I wouldn't dream of taking my toddler to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2007

Dr. Wesley E. Pope's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1989)