Ratings for Dr. George A. Zatarain

I must say Dr. Zatarian is the BEST dentist in Reno. He really takes good care of my dental needs. I have been a patient at his office for several years. He is very friendly, passionate and caring about his work. His staff is so nice and friendly! I have had a implant, root canals, fillings, etc and I have been very pleased with his work. Just this year I had some veneers put on the front of my teeth and they are BEAUTIFUL!!! They really changed my smile, speech and appearance. Dr. Zatarian does flawless work and if I could give him a higher rating I would do it in a heart beat. He is a AAA+.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

first, the staff is very polite and helpfull. so is Dr. Z. They are a lot more punctual with there sevices than any other dentist office I've been to. Since I don't have the money to pay for, who I think is the best D.D.S. in town, I asked dr. Z to refer me to a dentist that will perform as good as him and with a payment plan. he told me that western dental has a payment plan but bad services. I couldn't find any other place at the time for payments and after extraction was done I was in extreme pain for four days straight. obviously he is very knowledgable about most other dds's in town as well as the professional services he provides with confidence. And second, The times that I have had the pleasure of obtaining Dr. Z sevices I've never left his office in pain. So, he must care about his patiants more than vice verca. at least on this site. Great doctors won't want you in pain more so than you want the pain gone!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

so irresponsible make me loose $4,500 in my denture,I dont was able to use my denture,cause while he was taking messure and mold for my dentures he was talking and was pushing to hard,when I come back surprise!..can't use that denture I can't even close my mouth I looks like damn horse..really make me cry I complaint abt that bad job and I was asking to retake it but he refuse to do it...I loose everything SO IRRESPONSIBLE !!!he dont care and yet he come to me with stupid excuse abt go and visit another dentist cause "they need to broke my JAW!which he was so neglected !! all cause he dont want to redue my denture!!! I also use my Insurance and my portion was $4,500.(my deductible)this happen on March 2005 (sorry but until now I notice about this site)

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

Beware! Does horrible work that falls off within days. Will NOT guarantee his work. Has a "Jeckyle and Hyde" personality that is scary. Staff is very rude and treats patients poorly. Will treat you like sub-humans if you have to make payments. They do not understand insurance and screw up your account. He charges you more than most other dentists for the same job. He acts arrogant and rude to parents who bring in their children-NOT a good children's dentist-Totally beligerent to parents in front of their children. He is lazy and will refer any complicated work out to other dentists so that he doesn't have to do it. Don't waste your time or energy unless you like being treated badly by staff and a dentist with no interpersonal skills or decent training. When we took a few months to pay off our bill and still expected him to honor his guarantee, he actually told us, "You can't get one over on me, I grew up in the hood." He grew up in Reno. Wow.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009