Ratings for Dr. Nicholas N. Gadler

Paid on quoted amount. Soon after the procedure office started sending me bills for "additional charges". The office personnel either did not inquire whether insurance is going to pay for these services, or did inquired, but then they concealed from me that the services were not covered until after services were provided. Cannot stand “post factum” additional charges. Will not go there again.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Gadler's office with an extreme bone loss and ill fitted dentures. In one visit he diagnosed the problem and in less than a week, I was back for four implants. All went well and I was impressed with his professionalism and the quality of his staff. Dr. Gadler was knowlegeable and confident. His staff was of the highest quality. I would not hesitate to recommend his services with the highest regard.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

The other day I had my wisdom teeth pulled, and I have to say this place did a great job. Now days later I am feeling great. And on top of that the staff and Dr are very friendly and noligable, beautiful and clean office. I would definetly recommend this place.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Beautiful office, friendly staff, everything was explained, doctor was courteous and efficient, my tooth was removed painlessly, overall a great experience. No complaints at all. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

After reading some of the other reviews on this site, I was tempted to cancel our consultation. I talked with my friend who referred me to Dr Gadler and she encouraged me to keep my appt and see what I thought. I am so happy that we kept the appt. Dr Gadler and his staff are professional and kind. Dr Gadler is very knowledgable and personable. I will post an update after my daughter's surgery. I don't know what doctor the other reviewers here saw, but it certainly could not have been the same courteous and professional man that we saw today. They were extremely busy when we were there and Dr Gadler and his staff still gave as much time as we needed to discuss the procedure, my daughters medical history and the financial details. They were beyond helpful. I am impressed and feel like we are in great hands. I will post a follow up after her surgery. Also, the office is super easy to get to off of the 8 freeway. Beautiful, clean office.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

I had a wisdom tooth pulled by Dr. Gadler. He has no bed side manor. In a hurry and does appear to have any thing in his mind except money. I was numb by shoving a needle in my mouth and told he would be back in 10 minutes. After 30 minutes I knew I was not numb and told him so. While he shoved another needle in my mouth I had tears in my eyes. I felt he was uncaring and raised his voice at his assistant Jenny by saying "Get out of my way" I will NEVER go back nor will I EVER refer anyone to him. He is rude and I feel sorry for his staff!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

My experience was similar to the previous reviewer. Dr. Gadler was friendly and helpful prior to surgery but was a different person when my daughter had a painful common condition known as dry socket. He didn't want to seem to want to deal with us. It was a little scary to see such a personality change, especially when we were in a position of needing help. I am not saying anything negative, however, about his surgery skills.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

Never before could I have imagined someone who has gone through such an extensive amount of patients and surgeries could treat someone as poorly and unprofessionally as me. After having my impacted wisdom teeth pulled, I immediately started experiencing some problems. I didn't point the finger at him, but I simply asked him for some help for getting rid of the problems that I am sure arose out of his surgery. Before even looking at my mouth (after arriving an hour late) he was in such a hurry to get me out of his office and move on to the patients that would be filling his pockets with money. After my experience with this guy I am skeptical that I will ever be able to trust a dental surgeon again. Yes, it was that haunting. I even considered campaigning in front of his office because of how poorly he treated me.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Gadler does not quarantee that his dental implant will last more than 4 years. Dental implant broke after 4 years and he wants to redo for the full price again. Beware! Does not want to even give a discount when it was no fault of my own that the implant broke.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

The office was state of the art, the staff were very nice, the doctor was great. It was as painless as it gets.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009