Ratings for Dr. Roger Michael

I am receiving phone calls from 1-902-442-1708 with an automated message from the Conservative Party of Canada campaigning for donations. Yet this number is listed for Dr. Roger Michael. Has the number being high jacked by someone? Please check this out.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I love Dr.Michael. He has taught me how to take care of my asthma and bronchiectasis. This lessons trips to emergency and walk in clinics who never listened to me. He has empowered me to take control of my own well being. I have meds on file at all times and if I am ever unsure, he is just a call away. I always have pre booked appointments so he can follow up and make sure I am still on the right path. I'll be so sad whenever he retires...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

He is a wonderfully kind, efficient and knowledgeable Doctor. A Doctor who truly cares about the well being of his patients!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

Dr Michael... I just Love him. He is so easy to talk to and he tells you like it is. He is down to earth. Punctual he is and he always takes the time to explain so that we understand what is happening. He is Very knowledgeable, always a pleasure seeing him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I have been a patient for several years and have found his care and follow up to be the best. I find him easy to talk to, I feel he listens to what I have to say and that I have a part in what I am prescribed. I would most certainly recommend him but think perhaps he may not suffer fools gladly, my kind of doctor.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

My mother and I went to see Dr. Michael today and I thought he was kind,thorough and considerate. My mother is a difficult patient at best and he handled her beautifully and with care - I was impressed.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I have been with Dr. Michael for years now. Both he and his staff have always treated me with respect. If something doesn't work from me he's open to discussing other options. Unlike other doctors who try to push opinions on you he does not. He seems to have a lot of knowledge in his field.I find him very easy to talk and feel confident in my asthma care.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

For over 30 years Dr.Michael has been under contract with Nova Scotia W.C.B.They refer patients to him for assessment.I was under his "care" for twenty years.The reason i had a major chlorine gas accident.Dr.Michael is a dedicated WCB employee and for that i paid dearly.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

He has never been very helpful. I have continued to have difficulty with him over the years and feel my asthma care has been very poor.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Very patient and thorough with me. Spent an entire 45 minutes during my first appointment testing everything and taking an entire history. I really appreicated him for sure. Polite and made me feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009