Ratings for Dr. David Nunn

He's a good doctor. Great with my kids. We have had no problems. He's a bit dismissive and hesitant when it comes to asking for specific things, (like medications and referrals) which is off putting but overall he's a good doctor

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

I'm sorry to say. Dr. Nunn treats his patients based on what " class" you're in. If you're upper class, you'll get better care. If he feels you're lower class, you'll get treated as such. He only writes the most costly prescriptions because of the kickbacks he gets from the pharmaceutical companies. He's pathetic!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

I have been with Dr. Nunn for many years and have had no issues with him or the way he does things, when I need further tests or see another doctor he willing sends me. He cares about his patients and does his very best to spend as much time needed with each of them. I never have had to wait past my appointment time to see him and can always get in quickly when needed. Great guy, great Doctor. Hope he's around for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

Not impressed and I would never recommend this guy. Doesn't seem at all proactive I'd refer him to as a bandage guy on serious issues.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

My wife and I had been thru the mill trying to find a family doctor after ours left his practice unexpectedly. Dr. Nunn is our sixth doctor since that time and I appreciate several factors of his being our doctor. #1 is am never waiting an hour after my appointed time to get in and see him. #2 is that he "seems" to me to be a good doctor and I have never had any issues getting referred to specialists or for tests. #3 is he seems to have a stable practice so hopefully he'll be our doctor for a long time to come. #4 and I mean no disrespect here, he speaks very good English which I appreciate after having some I couldn't understand and they couldn't understand me. #5 is he has never failed to verse me in what he thinks is wrong, what he thinks we should do. He doesn't just send you out the door to see another doctor without telling you why he's doing it. #6 is he's a decent guy trying to make a living in a province that pays doctors the least with a government that has spent years chasing good doctors out of the province. #7 is he actually seems to care about me and believe me when I say I don't make that an easy task.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

He pushes loads of sample packs. He won't send patients to specialists. Seen it many times his patients are forced into getting a second opinion. Usually the second opinion results in surgery or treatment of some kind. When Nunn learns of the outcome of the second opinion he drops the patient. I wouldn't be surprised if someone like his wife was writing the more positive reviews. It's awfully funny how similar the language is in each of the positive reviews.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Superb Dr. saved by Dad's life! High recommend him! Very knowledgeable, kind & caring.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr Nunn has been my family doctor since he established his practice in the valley. He's a very busy man but he always takes the time to listen to his patients. His personality is an A+++ . I've dealt with a lot of doctors in recent years. This guy is a def favorite. A good guy with lots of integrity.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Doesn't listen to patients and has stick up his butt. Do not recommend.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

This guy is a QUACK...I don't understand how he gets 5 stars..If there was a way to give a negative rating I would. He misdiagnosed my Dad back in '04 & it resulted in my father passing in '05. Now my mother refuses to go to him for anything because "he won't do anything for me so what's the point". How this "doctor" still has a license is beyond me.Stay away from him at all costs.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017