Ratings for Dr. Kevin Wasco

I had surgery done by this physician some years ago ( unsuccessful, surgery that is). I have since had countless tests, procedures & 13 surgeries, the most recent (and hopefully the last) in Feb 2013. After he was made aware of "possibility that we may be broaching in the area of an error", he was simply no where to be found. He basically medically abandoned me. He was fully aware what had happened to me; he described in his own exactly how to correct the problem in a conference call between my niece and I . He has not only caused a patient (me) countless unnecessary diagnostic tests & procedures, but he has also devastated the lives of an entire family. I will find solace in the fact that Kevin Wasco & I will now share one thing in common forever. It is called damage control. From a physical perspective I will practice damage control the remainder of my life. However, he will also be in a "damage control" phase, as I will pursue every avenue possible warning others of my plight.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013