Ratings for Dr. Nathan A. Korn

Very pleasant staff. Doctor is friendly, knowledgeable and caring. This is a dentist you will want to stay with.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Great dentist, compassionate, caring, professional and knowledgeable. His work is amazing. He explains everything and puts you at ease. I started going to Dr. Korn over 20 years ago and he has also been the dentist to my kids for approximately 20 years. His staff is extremely friendly, courteous, helpful with appointments, insurance, etc. I travel a long way to go to Dr. Korn, but I wouldn't go anywhere else. I highly recommend Dr. Korn.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Good dentist, but extremely expensive. I had been going to Dr. Korn for 2 or 3 years & never had any problems,& was never charged a dollar. I've had the same insurance throughout my time there. I went back about a month ago and was told I needed a crown and 3 cavities filled. They said that they submitted the information to my insurance and that my work was going to cost over $2600. Insurance was covering $200 of the $1800 crown and $60 each for $400-450 fillings. Having never paid for any fillings done there before I asked why I was now being charged. Their response was that since they did not tell me I would be charged ahead of time they did not charge me. I went to another dentist in NYC-she agreed that I needed to have everything done, however my cost out of pocket there will be $566. More than $2000 cheaper than at Dr. Korn. Dr. Korn is a great dentist, however if you need to have any work done I would not recommend him as his prices are extremely high.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

I've been traveling from Nassau County to his Brroklyn office for 20 years. He is simply the best dentist in New York. Very relaxed atmosphere and extremely professional.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012