Ratings for Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul

I couldn't of asked for a better Dr., great bedside manner and genuinely cares! Surrounded by a great team, I would recommend Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul to anyone that is considering a life change. I also wanted to mention that I was very nervous about having a surgery, He and his team had me laughing and before I knew it I was waking up. The best experience, thank you for everything!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

MIRACLE. <180#. Unbelievable ability to articulate into layman's terms. For me and my family of 5 This man is more than a Dr.!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2016

Dr is nice but that's about it in the room for less than 1 min doesn't listen to your concerns.. due to his surgical errors in 2013 I was on the verge of death. Being kept alive by a machine

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

Office staff is terrible and not helpful dr Bhoyrul is a nice guy but he only spends I min in the room with you

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Great doc! Had my lap band years ago. Staff are awesome and helpful as well.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr Bhoyrul is a wonderful doctor. He gave me the lapband and when that didnt work converted it to gastric bypass. I have lost 109 lbs in 10 months and feel wonderful. i highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Bhoyrul did my colon cancer surgery 3 years ago. I am alive and well today thanks to him. My scar (which had to be large) healed beautifully. The best thing about him is how much he cares for his patients. He went out of his way to explain things and to reassure me when I was feeling scared. He was one of the best doctors I've ever had.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

I used to work for DrB I quit when I start nursing school. I can honestly say he is one of the nicest and knowledgeable doctors. He was always great with his staff and personable. From what I had seen he would go out of his way to help patients despite what insurance they had(which is rare). I worked with him almost a year and I never met any patients that werent pleased.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

Dr.Bhoyrul is a GREAT DOCTOR!!! He saved my daughter life more then one time. Lori had a lot of medical problems where some doctors refuse to help us with. We just love and think the world of DR.Sunil Bhoyrul

flag | Submitted November 24, 2008

Had mild post-op complications. He was very difficult to get a hold of and left me with few alternatives.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2008

Dr. Sunil Bhoyrul's Credentials

• Univ Of Aberdeen, Fac Of Med, Aberdeen, Scotland (803-01 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1989)