Ratings for Dr. Meir Agaki

Dr.Agaki is an awesome dentist, and I feel very confident in highly recommending him to anyone currently looking for an excellent dentist. I've seen Dr. Agaki and his staff a total of three times now, and every aspect of my appointments has been superb: Awesome!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Agaki always has the best interest of his patients. He is conservative in his treatment, doing what is best for the patient. I have a lot of issues in my mouth and he takes it one step at a time. When it was time for him to clean the teeth, he has given me options and thoroughly discussed with me to help me make the best decision for my dental care and affordability. Thank you, I really appreciate your professional and friendly service!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Problem not solved. Paid for service, pain supposes to go away but nothing happened. I end up going to some one else.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2013

I would highly recommend Dr Agaki to anyone who is looking for a new dentist. He's a wonderful dentist who listens to your needs and goes above and beyond to meet them. He replaced an old broken crown of mine with one that looks so much better. His work is exceptional, his staff is friendly and professional and best of all he doesnt try to rip you off like so many other dentists do. He is fair and honest so to me if you have to go to the dentist It doesnt get any better than Dr Agaki!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Going to Dr Agaki for treatment has been BY FAR the worst experience of my lifefor him to make money! The scam he pulled began with him charging me $660 to replace a fiberglass post and re-cement an existing crown which I did as the conservative option before allowing him to place an expensive implant. This procedure took him about 15 minutes to complete and I found out later this was an outrageously excessive charge for that procedure! So... I was likely fooled into believing I needed an implant for my front tooth. Agaki ended up doing not one but TWO implant surgeries on me, the first of which he removed approximately 2 weeks later because it was too long and sticking out from my gum. Going to Dr Agaki for treatment has been BY FAR the worst experience of my life. After reading the reviews posted by know_as_known and particularly by Very Unhappy Patients I wonder now whether the expensive implant that he claimed I needed was NECESSARY at all or just a quick way for him to make $

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Horrible bedside manner! I went to Dr. Agaki twice and both times the receptionist was busy with her friends who came to visit. She was noticeably upset that I interrupted her social time and ignored me for a good 5 minutes while she was finishing her gossip stories. The doctor also seemed inconvenienced by me showing up for treatment and was annoyed when I asked questions about what the issue was and how he would treat me. I now have a new dentist and learned from them that it seems that corners were possibly cut. His dental hygenist seemed nice and he does seem like he knows what he is doing. She actually took care of me while the Dr. left the office without saying goodbye - bizzare experience. Not happy with the care i received

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

I got an implant on my front tooth and a laser whitening procedure, and it cost me $1,350.00. That's unheard of. Dr. Agaki is professional and competent and EXTREMELY KNOWLEDGEABLE. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2010

Dr Meir Agaki is good with patients. He listened and discussed my options with me before proceeding. He adviced me on what type of treatment would be be better for me. Then we agreed on the treatment that fit my budget. He's pays attention to detail, which is very important when you are creating beautiful smiles. I am very pleased with his work. I would recommend him to everyone that wants good results. : )

flag | Submitted August 19, 2008