Ratings for Dr. Julie Khanna

I made my initial appointment based on previous reviews and I was so pleased that I did. From the moment I first met the staff, everyone was so helpful. The nurses, Laura, Brenda and Tracy explained the process and answered all my questions (and there were many!). They couldn’t have been more helpful. Dr Kanna is very professional and explains exactly what will happen and the pros and cons of the procedure. Without hesitation, I would definitely go back.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

I had breast augmentation done in 2011 and had an incredibly positive experience with Dr Khanna and all her staff. I am still happy with the decision I made and would recommend her all day long. I recently had to contact her office with a question and the staff were prompt in getting back to me and dealing with it via email which was really impressive. I would go back to her again in a heartbeat if I required any other procedures.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

I cannot day enough good things about Dr. Khanna and her staff. They went above and beyond the make me feel comfortable and very well Cared for. Such and incredible experience! I highly Recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

It was my first appointment and I was completely comfortable from the moment I walked through the door. All the staff was pleasant and extremely helpful. They are organized and very professional. Without a doubt , I will use Dr Khanna. She was to the point, covered everything and did not sugar coat a thing.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

I recently had 2 surgeries with Dr. Khanna. Due to post dramatic weight loss I required a tummy tuck and arm lift to complete my body transformation. I had some medical issues that caused me to worry about having the surgery but I want to say that Dr. Khanna made me feel safe and confident that I was in good hands. My case was not an easy one but the results are beyond my wildest dreams. I also had a Brachioplasty (arm lift)at which time Dr. Khanna also corrected the chest wall from my previous breast reduction. I have been helping women look their best in the Aesthetic industry for over 20 years and I feel Dr. Khanna is a perfectionist and does an amazing job of listening to the needs of her patients and provides an experience above and beyond what is expected. It can be a very scary to book a surgical procedure even if you want it badly, but the staff at ICLS Oakville made me feel like I was in good hands from beginning to end. All of the staff from the front desk to the nurses especially Laura and Brenda, were amazing. This experience has been truly life changing. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Paula C

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr. Khanna, than you for taking on the challenge of correcting a previous breast augmentation that caused my breasts to become misshapen. Not many surgeons would have the confidence, skill or artistic brilliance to accomplish what you have done fr me. You were so nurturing and committed to making me feel that everything would be better then fine...my breasts are beautiful ! You entire team is exceptional....especially Brenda....I felt very safe in your State of the Art facility , making my experience from arrival to departure , pleasant,peaceful and painless (thanks too Doctor D) Forever grateful, Christine Strassburger

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Julie Khanna's response
Thank you so much for taking the time to post about your experience. We are so grateful that you allowed us to be part of your surgical journey.

Submitted July 17, 2018

I had a very good experience with Dr. Khanna during my surgical consult. She is clearly very knowledgeable and left me feeling confident that I am in good hands. The staff were also very professional and friendly. I feel that the decision to have a surgical procedure includes setting a realistic outcome and choosing a talented, experienced Plastic Surgeon who will create the very best results. I feel I am in good hands!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Dr. Julie Khanna's response
We truly appreciate your kind words and that you chose Dr. Khanna and her team to be part of your journey. Thank you!

Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Khanna is such a great doctor. She and her amazing team (especially Brenda and Laura) and all the front desk staff are professional, courteous and very kind. You really feel like you are being taken care of! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2018

Dr. Julie Khanna's response
We sincerely thank you for your kind words of praise and for your taking the time to recommend Dr. Khanna and her team of professionals. Thank you!

Submitted July 17, 2018

Just recovering from eyelid surgery and I am SO happy with the results. Dr Khanna did a wonderful job without making me look like I had an extreme eye job. I look refreshed and no saggy eyelid skin! Her staff are incredible, especially nurse Laura and the OR nurses. I totally recommend Dr. Khanna and her staff at ICLS without any reservation.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Julie Khanna's response
We truly appreciate your writing a review on-line and for sharing your experience. We are very grateful for your recommendation.

Submitted July 17, 2018

I had a Tummy Tuck early this year and have only great things to say about my experience from start to finish with my decision to finally go ahead with this procedure. Dr Khanna is definitely the best in this field and it was important to me to have a female Doctor who understood my concerns and overall outcome I wished for myself. All the staff are professional & very caring. Brenda and Laura answered all my concerns before and after my procedure and I always felt they cared. The overnight stay was a blessing as I couldn't imagine going home afterwards and Janet and Emily were so attentive, I felt so pampered and cared for throughout my entire experience. Thank you to all at ICLS.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Julie Khanna's response
We really appreciate your kind words and for recommending our team! Thank you!

Dr. Julie Khanna's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As one of Canada’s leading cosmetic Plastic Surgeons, Dr. Julie Khanna looks beyond the surgical procedure to the patient as a whole, from inner self to outer beauty. “Each procedure is unique to each patient. The best results come from first understanding patient needs and desires, and then providing a tailor–made solution that meets the personal expectations of that patient.” Dr. Khanna takes the time to inform her patients of the most modern methods of cosmetic surgery, enabling them to make informed choices. “I’m here to educate my patients about all the options available, and help them decide what’s appropriate for their lifestyle and the desired outcome.” While she helps both men and women, Dr. Khanna addresses the special concerns of her female patients. “Many of my patients prefer a surgeon who they believe understands their needs and how they feel about their bodies. We want every patient to be happy with their result and pleased by their experience here at ICLS.” Dr. Khanna specializes in aesthetic breast surgery and was actively involved in the lifting of the 13–year moratorium on silicone breast implants in 2006. She played an instrumental role in achieving the approval for silicone implants initially in 1999, and was the first doctor to use cohesive gel implants for primary augmentation in Canada. Dr. Khanna remains one of the top users of cohesive gel implants in the country. She was also chosen to speak on the expert advisory board in Ottawa for Health Canada regarding the safety of silicone implants. Dr. Khanna has also been at the forefront of introducing and training her colleagues on the threadlift procedure, as well as the newly approved filler Sculptra®. Dr. Khanna began her undergraduate studies at the University of Toronto, received her medical degree from the University of Ottawa, and completed her training in plastic surgery at McMaster University. She is certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. Dr. Khanna is a member of the Canadian Society of Plastic Surgeons, Canadian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons. In addition to her private practice at the Institute of Cosmetic & Laser Surgery, she is an attending plastic surgeon at the Oakville Trafalgar Memorial Hospital. Dr. Khanna has also co–-authored Timeless Beauty, a book that explains “everything you want and need to know about Cosmetic surgery and procedures.”

• French

• Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1995)

• Breast Augmentation
  • Tummy Tuck
  • Gynecomastia (enlarged breasts in men)
  • Liposuction
  • Arm lift
  • Face-lift
  • Breast reconstruction with breast implants

• Certified Specialist of The American Board of Plastic Surgeons