Ratings for Dr. Robert R. Simmons

Other than the long wait times I have no complaints. I have horror story's from my previous dentists that sound similar to those complaints above but my experience has been a positive one with Dr Simmons so far. He's by far the cheapest Dentist I've found and haven't had any issues with 3 root canals and 3 crowns (Virtually pain free).

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I went in for an old filling to be replaced and ended up with a root canal without being informed. Come to find out after 2 other dentist reviewing my x-rays as well as an exam it did not need to be done in the first place.in the same day he fixed a chip in my 13 year old sons front tooth without discussing it with me.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

This dentist is he worse ever. Doing root canals that dont need to be done, whole family getting infections from going to this dentist, the front staff is BAD Jackie is the worse. And billing for things we never had done.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011

Gave me TWO root canals I did not actually need. REGULARLY very late. I usually wait a minimum of 30 minutes after appt. time and once waited an hour and a half after appt. time. On one occasion I was his first patient of the day and he was 40 minutes late getting in to the office. I'm switching dentists now. No regard for other people's time and from what I have seen and experienced, I can only assume he liberally does root canals because they are profitable. Very very disappointed with my experiences at Fenton Family Dentistry.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

the staff is very friendly and Dr Simmons was gentle and I had no pain with my root canal. He helped us out with a payment play (thank you). I would and have sent friends and family to them.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2010

He said I needed a root canal, did it and after he did it I had intense pain and he was not to be reached... His assoc., (now gone) had to re-do his work (cover for him) at my expense. Come to find out I did not need the root canal. We had made payments before as we had insurance and at the time of the root canal we did not and the office insisted on full payment then and there. $750.00. Needless to say I did not have it and made payments... Unethical. There is a wed site to verify prof. licisense in Michigan. Thede hits are not from me.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2008