Ratings for Dr. Jeff J. Neville

Jeff is awesome! Never had any problems, reasonable prices, ALWAYS makes sure I am comfortable and pain free and the absolute BEST hygienists!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Perfect dental work! Hi, I am 59 years old, have had dozens of dentist over the years, and Dr. Jeffery Neville and his staff at Layton Hills Dental Care (Layton, UT.) stand out among all the others - I’ll explain. Dr. Neville’s hygienist team is very gentle. I never had ‘deep root’ cleaning due to concern of pain, as I’ve heard. But I was wrong, they were accommodating and gentle. I’ve been seeing Dr. Neville for 3 years now, 2 crowns, fills near the gums on 3 teeth, and cosmetic fill on my front tooth and his work is always perfect. The color and size/fit is perfect. When my insurance rejected a crown replacement, due to my previous dentist workmanship, Dr. Neville’s billing staff without asking resubmitted with questions to my insurance. I’m a perfectionist so I’ll stay with Dr. Neville from now on. Sincerely, Greg

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

We just moved to the Layton area and needed a new dentist. I went to Dr Neville for the first time today and he was wonderful. I was a little early for my appointment and even then they took me right back. no wait time at all! His staff was so nice and personable and Dr Neville himself tried to get to know us as people instead of just a mouth. He and his staff made sure I had all of my questions answered and were very knowledgeable. He is younger than I expected, but he sure knows his stuff! Unfortunately I have to go back for a filling, but I have complete confidence that he will do a great job.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He is so good with children and very good all around. He does everything he can to make our family feel comfortable. He is also very professional and does great work.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2010