Ratings for Dr. Sharon Nemec

I’ve been going to Dr.Nemec for over 6 yrs now and always left smiling! Her work is fantastic! I’ve never been happier!! Her staff is welcoming and have made me feel like I’m apart of their family! I highly recommend D.Nemec to my friends and family!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharon Nemec for over 10 years, just recently I had a root canal followed by a crown, as always I found Sharon to be gentle, concerned with my welfare and very professional. It took 4 visits as there wasn't much of my tooth left. There has been no pain, she took care that my partial would fit with the new crown to assure that I would not need to have a new one made. She is expensive but I have always attributed that to the state of art equipment and the level of her professional expertise. I have never experienced problems with any of the work she had done in my mouth. I have always found her to be a lovely and considerate woman.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012