Ratings for Dr. Sharon Nemec

I have been a patient of Dr. Sharon Nemec for over 10 years, just recently I had a root canal followed by a crown, as always I found Sharon to be gentle, concerned with my welfare and very professional. It took 4 visits as there wasn't much of my tooth left. There has been no pain, she took care that my partial would fit with the new crown to assure that I would not need to have a new one made. She is expensive but I have always attributed that to the state of art equipment and the level of her professional expertise. I have never experienced problems with any of the work she had done in my mouth. I have always found her to be a lovely and considerate woman.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

I had a filling which turned into a root canal which turned into a nightmare, injured nerve, pain and suffering. She is a terrible and negligent dentist as well as an inconsiderate human being. She never offered to refer me to an endodontist - I guess due to greed, she decided to do my root canal herself (which I doubt I ever needed) and collect the high fees she charges. It took 4 hours to do the root canal, she was constantly in a hurry running from one patient to another patient. I was sitting in the room waiting and waiting with my tooth half open. After the root canal, I was in an excruciating pain for months until another doctor fixed it. I was a perfectly healthy and happy person before I met her. One visit cost me lots of pain, suffering, devastation, thousands of dollars spent on doctors to recover, inability to work for a year. She is just a greedy and shallow person who should not have the opportunity to be a doctor and hurt another human being.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011