Ratings for Dr. James W. Gibney

Had the the most wonderful dentist in NJ for over 20 years. After my first visit to Dr. Gibney, it felt like home. The professionalism and kindness at this office are top notched. Highly recommend this office to every one.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Gibney and staff are professional and empathetic to the patient. He has a great "bed side manner" with his clients.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Best dentist I have ever had, and I had almost given up on finding a good one in Spring Hill. Dr. Gibney is wonderful. He's very good at what he does and he's a genuinely good person to boot. I always leave his office with a smile. Great, great dentist!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr Gibney gave me one implant and a couple of crowns. He also advocated for me when another dental professional did not inform me of a problem. Dr. Gibney saved me from a long term issue that I would have had to live with except for his intervention. I am very grateful.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

It feels like home walking into Dr. Gibney's office!!! Everyone is so nice

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Best dentist I have ever had! Very smart. His implant work is incredible. His staff is really kind

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Pleasant man, poor dental skills. Four out of five implants failed. Bridge work done poorly.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015