Ratings for Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad

Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad and her staff are great! Dr. Peggy Alvarez-Penabad made sure I was always comfortable, had no pain and made sure that I knew exactly what was going on She also answered all of my questions and gave me great advice on my dental care. They made me feel like family!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. Peggy was very knowledgeable and kind. She recommended i get a deep cleaning which requires anesthesia, i was nervous at fist but I didn’t feel a thing! Her staff is amazing and her dental hygienist did a great job. I would recommend them not only to my friends but to my family as well.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Today is the happiest day of my life... i found out im pregnant at my dentist office!!! I came in for a root canal and couldn’t do my xrays until i was certain. I ran to CVS to purchase a pregnancy test and it is positive. Dr. Alvarez Penabad and the staff were so happy for me. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Staff was very nice and service done without any problem.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

When I came to the office I had lost hope about my dental condition, Dr Peggy and her team help me to recover my smile...The professionalism is important, but the heart behind this team can make miracles...today life is smiling me, I have confidence and happiness...Thanks Dr. Peggy...

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I really like the treatment of Dr. Peggy and her assistant, I have changed my smile and I am delighted.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

What good attention, that doctor so professional recomkendo extensively to Dr. Peggy.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Very good attention, Dr. Peggy is delicate and works very professional.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

I went to the office of Dr. Peggy Alvarez Penabad, my experience was wonderful, the clinic very nice, jmpecable, the staff very attentive and polite, the attention of the dra is excellent, I settled two cavities and I did not even feel the anesthesia, my Experience has been fantastic, I recommend it.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I was SCAMMED by this FRAUD of a dentist. In a nutshell: she told me I had 3 cavities and needed a deep cleaning of my whole mouth, then I later learned from another honest dentist I never had cavities or needed the deep cleaning, I overheard her tell an apprentice in Spanish that he needed to charge patients 3X the price for his dental practice to succeed, she tried to charge me for services that she did not perform and that I did not authorize, SHE SHAVED DOWN THE BACK OF MY TOOTH OUT OF SPITE.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017