Ratings for Dr. Ryan H. Willden

When filling my cavities, they where filled to low and still after a year one of my molars still hurts if I bite hard on a seed or something small. I went back at least 3 times to have him adjust my "bite". That alone told me that he didn't do it right the first time. I had my crown replaced cause it sucked. Good thing was he didn't charge me for it. Overall, I don't trust dentists but I for sure stopped going to this one.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

Dr. Willden is a very quick dentist, too quick. He doesn't take the time to do an in mouth exam, just looks at the xrays. The two times he has done fillings for my family, one had to be replaced and the other one ended up having to have a root canal and crown because he exposed the pulp of the tooth by digging too deep. (I had another dentist fix this problem) I have not been impressed by Dr. Willden and do not trust his judgement nor his dental skills. I will not go back to him again.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

After 18 months my 2 front crowns that he said needed to be replaced now have a gap and is caused by wrong bite as the lower teeth hit against the back of the 2 front teeth. Others he replaced in front have black showing through caused from bacteria as the teeth were not seated correctly or the crown was not sterile when seated. When I requested for the work to be done over I was told I would have to pay for lab charges. I filed a complaint with insurance and then was told he would not see me anymore. Beware also of their book work. Keep track of all charges and payments. They do not have the knowledge nor ability to apply payments to each tooth worked on. They just keep a running total of charges and payments. Nothing matches and they cannot reconcile your account. This information is honest and I am not being malicious, just trying to save someone else from the grief and cost I am going through getting my teeth fixed and back to normal.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

watch your statements they like to do hidden charges.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010