Ratings for Dr. Caleb P. Suciu

Of four chiropractors I have seen in my life, Dr. Caleb is the best. He takes an interest in making me feel well and using various approaches to do so. He is knowledge and friendly. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr Caleb was very personable and very knowledgeable..definitely would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been really impressed with Dr Suciu. He is very professional and provides education as well as relief from discomfort. Very invested in his patients and helping them achieve wellness. Highly recommend having Dr. Suciu to anyone who needs to find the path to wellness.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr Suciu was phenomenal! He listened to my problem and not only provided me with a solution but educated me as well. I learned how to prevent future issues and stay healthy, not just mask my pain. He really took extra time to make me comfortable and provided relief when others couldn't. He's the best chiropractor I've ever had, I would highly recommend him and the Edgewood chiropractic team!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013