Ratings for Dr. Jerome L. Adams

Dr Jerome L Adams he is the best OBGYN i ever had he deliver my baby girl he took good care of me why i was carrying her him and his staff make sure i was comfortable and well taken care of

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

june of 2006 zi was seen by this doctor, and a misdiagnose was a result of me having to being admitted into Fl. hospital in July 2006 with PID. in June i went for irregular bleeding and excruciating PAIN! i remember like yesterday I practically crawled into his office with his secretary seating me to wait.while his wife at that time worked the front desk was chit chatting about her daughters wedding plans. He did a pap smear( Never called with results) and birth control pills. nothing recommended for pain. I just thought it was me, so i contiuned to work( with PAIN) and I took tylenol and motrin like no other! I went to the mall with a friend where i then collapsed, being rushed to hospital wit a BAD infection that infected my lower intestine and my bile wal was inflammed. I was hospitalized for week and half. Here I am at 34 yrs of age, still don't know if I could have KIDS! Thanks!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr Adams delivered all three of my children and now I am pregnant with my 4th and I looking forward to him delivering this one. Great doctor and great staff.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Wonderful Doctor, friendly staff. I followed his treatment plan and my surgery was a succes!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2007

Dr. Adams delivered all 3 of my kids. I trust him completely and have been a patient of his since 1991. I wouldn't go to anyone else. He is terrific! He has wonderful bedside manner, is sensitive, compassionate and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2007

he is the best thing that could happened to orlando fl.he really cares,he 'll do whatever to make his patients stable and happy

flag | Submitted October 8, 2006

Dr. Jerome L. Adams's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1975)