Ratings for Dr. Neal F. Vallins

Worst experience pls go to a good doctor befor it's to late.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

I went to Dr Vallens in 2012 for periodontal work. During this visit he employed a new technique which turns out was not covered by my insurance company. For two years I received no bill from the doctor for this technique ( We did pay for other services rendered). I have now received a letter from a collection agency claiming this bill is overdue. I have tried to explain to the doctor that I never received this bill but they refused to discuss and refered me to the lawyers involved. When I tried to contact the lawyers, I got no response. To add insult to injury (the bill is over $400), when I contacted my secondary insurance about this service, I was told that if the bill was sent to them, they would have paid a portion. Since this bill is over the time period allotted by this secondary company, they will not pay. If I had received the bill when the doctor claimed it was sent, I could have directed them to the secondary company. I find this inability to discuss the problem with the doctor completely unprofessional and would warn others to be careful.

Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Vallins has been treating me for 10 years now. He has performed three painless operations on my gums during the first couple of years. I think he is highly skilled, knowledgeable, and a competent periodontist, and I am very pleased with the outcome of my health because of his care. His remarkable staff, Samantha and Jackie, are great in cleaning as well as giving me tips about how to better care for my gums and teeth. So I definitely would recommend Dr. Vallins to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2013

Dr. Vallins has been treating me for over 10 years. He is extremely well skilled, and keeps current on all the latest techniques. His staff is very courteous and helpful. I have very sensitive teeth, and tend to be a nervous patient. Dr. Vallins has been very helpful and encouraging to me in this regard. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Fast and painless periodontal surgery. Great cleanings by Jackie.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

I have been a patient for twenty years. I had surgery on all four quadrants twenty years ago and since then I had one small surgery. He has successfully kept my gums in order. If I think I have a problem he always makes time to see me

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Extremely arrogant, horrible bedside manner and worse of all, negligent. He not only performed a failed implant surgery on me but he was so sloppy and careless he didn't even remember which side of the mouth he had operated on. He caused me weeks of physical pain and weeks of mental anguish thanks to the horrible treatment by him and his staff. I think he is a threat to patients and should have his license revoked.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011