Ratings for Dr. Beatriz Aguero

After a lifetime of dental work in 3 states (NY,FL,NC), I can say without hesitation that Dr.Aguero is an incredibly proficient, efficient, and compassionate medical professional. Complex dental problems, such as the kind I've had, required a highly skilled person in both the art and science of dentistry. I found that person in Dr. Arguero. For the first time in my whole life, I can smile and 'finally' have my now beautiful upper teeth show!! Thank YOU Dr. Arguero. And... her staff are a model in efficiency and professionalism - they are the greatest! Leadership starts from the top and the tone of an office is set by the leader. Her staff, from a patient's point of view, are incredibly efficient and super pleasant.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Jean Nikouyeh says: Dr. Beatrix Aguero & her staff are fantastic! I am one of those individuals that has extreme Dental Phobia. All of the staff there was very supportive, and convinced me to go ahead & get the dental work & surgeries I needed. I have R.A. and bad teeth could cause heart problems & severe life threatening infections for me. I have had the majority of the work done. #(1) Bill was: 18 extractions by Dr.Simoncic (sp) the surgeon on their staff, his cost was approx. 4986.00 that included anaesthesia. #(2) My bill with Dr. Aguero to date is 3,214.00 with 2,500.00 left to go approximately-give or take a little. So in the end the total of both Dr.s Together will be right at $10,110.00. All of this would have been unnecessary if I had just taken care of my teeth. I could have had $10,110.00 for fantastic vacation! Anyway, I wrote because I do not believe those tales of Dr. Aguero being unpleasant because someone was in pain or has Crohns disease. That's just ridiculous! "PEACE"

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

Dr. Aguero is amazing. I had to have an extraction after my tooth broke, but I really did not want to have a space after they pulled the tooth. So, she rearranged some things on her schedule the day of the extraction, to be able to get me a temporary bridge so I wouldn't have a space showing. She went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. And if you even remotely feel pain, she stops what she is doing to give you more novocaine. And she consistently asks you during the procedure if you're okay and need anything. She really is awesome. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

MY Name is LISA WALL I HAD AN APPOINTMENT WITH DR.AGUERO, IN GREENSBORO NC YESTERDAY, MARCH 5 2013.I HAVE AMERITAS INSURANCE, AND WAS REFERED TO HER FOR 2 EXTRACTIONS. BUT DRAGUERO, FELT THE NEED TO DO PANARAMIC X-RAYS.JUST FOR 2 EXTRACTIONS.AND MY DENTIST DID THOSE X-RAYS IN SEPT.2012,PEOPLE DO HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY TO SEE WHATS BEEN DONE,SHE DIDNT BOTHER TO CHECK. I ASKED HER WILL THIS COST ANYTHING.I DIDNT SEE THE POINT OF MORE X-RAYS, JUST FOR EXTRACTIONS.THEN SHE TRIES TO TALK ME OUT OF DUMPING MY REGULAR DENTIST.I OWED THEN OVER 170.00, SHE REFUSED TO SEE ME, I HAVE CRIED FOR 2 DAYS.DR.AGUERO SENT ME OUT OT THAT OFFICE WITH DECAYING TEETH, A MISSING FILLING, 2 PAINFUL TEETH THAT NEED TO COME OUT.I HAVE CROHNS DISEASE,MY TEETH ARE FALLING OUT CHIPPING,EVERYTHING, ALL OF THE HIGH RISK MEDS I HAVE TO TAKE.DR AGUERO DOES NOT CARE. I WALKED OUT OF THE OFFICE IN TEARS.I HAVE DECIDED TO GET DENTURES, IM 38 YRS OLD, I KNOW THERE ARE YOUNGER,I DONT THINK SHE WANTS TO DEAL WITH CROHNS PTS.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr Aguero is the best! My entire family are patients of Dr Aguero and i will refer clients of mine, friends and colleagues. She and her staff have always been helpful and truthful. Its shocking to see some of the negative comments for I have known Dr Aguero and been a patient for 10 years. She and her staff have always gone above and beyond. When serving the public she is exceptional. I deal with the public on a daily basis and I have to say you cant make everyone happy all the time and everyone thinks their smarter than you anyway. Its just that cruel world we live in today.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

I discovered Dr Aguero after a horrible experience with another less than qualified Dentist. She helped me prioritize the work that needed to be corrected and quided me carefully through the process. The result is for years now I have had perfect 6 month check-ups. She is so caring, dedicated and meticulous...simply the best!!! She is the ONLY dentist for me and my family.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Beatriz filled two teeth that I was later told by another dentist was not necessary. That would be acceptable except both teeth have cracked within 5 years. I have fillings in my mouth from over 30 years ago that are perfectly fine today. Her work has a 100% FAILURE RATE!!! She refused to rectify the problem she created. Stay Away!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

I've been going to Dr. Aguero since 1996, for several reasons but most of all it's because she is a perfectionist! She is detailed oriented, explanes the procedure and gives me options. I have a fantastic smile because of Dr. Aguero and her staff at Dental Works. Overall a great dentist that I will continue to have maintain my teeth!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I am almost 60 years old and have had several Dentist in my life. Dr. Aguero has been the best and most thorough Doctor I have ever seen. She was the first Dentist to tell me I had some gum disease and referred me to a great Periodontist. With her encouragement, I am now taking better care of my teeth. I would rate her a 10 and refer anyone looking for a great Dentist to give her practice a call. I believe Dental Works is a great organization that will make a big difference in the lives of their patients and the Greensboro community.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011