Ratings for Dr. David Y. Cho

Dr Cho diagnosed me with early signs of appendicitis and took charge of my medical care. He calmed my fears and answered all of my questions regarding the laparoscopic appendectomy he was to perform. Having had three previous abdominal surgeries, I was concerned about having more ugly scars on my stomach. I was also concerned about Dr. Cho encountering problems during the surgery due to old scar tissue from the other surgeries. Dr. Cho was confident that the procedure would go well and that I would come out of surgery with little scars that would fade over time. Today was my follow up appointment. I am so pleased with the results of the surgery. My navel is a little bruised and I have three small scars on my stomach that I know will fade quickly. It's only been 10 days postoperative and I feel good and my stomach looks great! Thanks so much Dr Cho!!!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2016

Dr Cho is focused, yet compassionate, kind, knowledgeable, take time with his patients and explains the procedure for you to understand the risks and good outcome.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014