Ratings for Dr. Lauren Murrill

This doctor is excellent. She took her time with me, was thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. I would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2018

she is a fantastic doctor and she helped me immensely. I feel awesome. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

My six year old son needed a tonsillectomy and Dr. Murrill was amazing. She was kind to my son and eased his fears of surgery. She was comforting for me as well. I couldn't ask for a more professional and sincere doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

This was my first experience with Dr, Murrill, and I was extremely pleased and impressed with her considerate and courteous manner. She made me feel very comfortable from the moment she walked in the examining room. Once she was able to diagnose my issue, I was completely at ease with her knowledge and expertise. I have a follow-up visit with her in two months, and I am very confident that she will continue to give me the necessary guidance and care that will help me to ease my particular health issue. Robert Pici

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Murrill is not only professional but she also treats you like a friend. She diagnosed my hearing problem and also recommend some suggestions for my dizziness that I have had for over 10 years. I am so happy that Dr. Murrill is my doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2018