Ratings for Dr. Christina Addison

A very good physician. Listens and really helps her patients.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2007

THis is not the Doctor I know. She was rude and kept rolling her eyes at me. THe staff was rude also. I was kept waiting and I was made to feel as if my illness was all in my head. Thank god I have found a doctor who takes me seriously and is helping me. My new doctor took the time to find out what was wrong with me I am on the road to recovery.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2007

I would recommend Dr. Addison to anyone. She is very knowledgeable, but knows when it is time to send you to a specialist. She is super professional and respectful. She never hesitates to explain how something works or what a term of art means. Unlike doctors I've had before, she doesn't walk in, give a 90 second exam, and write a prescription. Her treatment philosophy is much more comprehensive, and I never feel like she is rushing off to see a different patient.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2007

Dr. Addison is wonderful, very knowledgeable and great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2007

I totally agree about Dr. Addison. She is wonderful! She really does listen to her patients concerns and is never in a hurry. I have refered several friends to her and they all agree that she is awesome!!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2006

Dr. Addison is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is respectful, patient, knowledgable and thorough. Unlike my doctors in the past, she seems to genuinely listen to what I am saying. She never seems hurried. She often presents me with options and helps me make an informed decision about treatment options rather than simply dictating what I should do. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2006

Dr. Christina Addison's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1998)

MSP/BC Med