Ratings for Dr. Ayan Goswami

Couldn't ask for a better doctor! You don't feel rushed. Goes over your condition and all in a warm gentle manner.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

One of the nicest thing about Dr. Goswami is that he continues to fight for you. My mother had a very difficult nerve pain shooting down from her leg and foot for over five years. Other doctors have tried to cure but then gave up. Dr. Goswami is the one doctor who admits when a condition is difficult, gives you his thought process, comes up with a treatment plan. He works with my mother. I have to admit,after 5 years there is finally some relief

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I had an appointment with him 2 weeks ago for painful ingrown nail that was infected. He has the most gentle hands. Thank you Dr. Goswami.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Dr. Goswami performed my ankle surgery. The post surgical course was exactly as he had explained. Marvelous. I love this man. It's only been 3 weeks since surgery and I am pain free.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

Very knowledgeable. He's a young doctor, but you can tell his training his top notch. Well read. He was able to explain in detail about my fractured ankle. He explained how he was going to fix it, what method worked, what surgical technique was proven to work. I was operated on, and recovered around the exact time that he mentioned. Clearly one of the best surgeons I have experienced. Loved him!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

One of the best experiences I've had with a doctor in a very long time. Knowledgeable, caring and explained everything. He gives treatment options and gives you his recommendations. Love him! Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

A pleasant Dr. that takes his time to explain the procedure before he does it. I had an in - grown toe nail and as said he took his time to explain what he was going to do before he took the nail out. THANKS Dr. Goswami!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015