Ratings for Dr. Mariana Savelyev

I have 3 root canals performed by Dr. Savel. I didn't feel any pain at all and I even fell asleep towards the end. She also extracted 2 of my wisdom teeth which both areas healed perfectly and it was so refreshing to see someone think about me and my health and pocket instead of telling me to get two more unnecessary wisdom extractions when I don't really need them.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I went into Dr. Savel's office with so many broken and breaking teeth it was so difficult for me to eat and embarrassing to smile. After 10 or so visits over a short few months I have a beautiful new smile and I'm not afraid of talking to people anymore or worried about having bad breathe. She worked with a fantastic oral surgeon to give me implants and in about two more months of healing I can get the crowns and will have a completely flawless, beautiful, and above all else a healthy smile. I still feel around my mouth with my tongue and thank God I finally got over my fears and went to such a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

I went to the Staten Island office, which was beautiful and clean. The doctor was so nice and gentle and I didn't feel any discomfort during my root canal. I would recommend Dr. Savel to anyone in need of a dentist,

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012