Ratings for Dr. Lindsay Chong

My impression of her was she is very intimidating and makes you feel stupid. She isn't one you can easily talk to. She is abrupt, shut down and very matter of fact. She acts very superior but I think that she is a very unhappy person. I have said some prayers that she may find a softer side for the sake of her patients. I am sure she is a good doctor, but not one you could talk to. She seems very young and bitter about something.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

Dr. Chong is rude, grumpy and does not listen to her patients symptoms. She is not a Dr that cares to help or improve her patients healthy.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Chong has horrible bedside manner. I will never be back to see her.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Condescending and arrogant. No bedside manner or empathy whatsoever. Cold as ice. If you go, she will make sure you know she is smarter than you.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Lindsay Chong is HORRIABLE. I WAS a new patient of hers but after the first visit, I WILL NOT be back. She was trying to direct me on a topic that she is NOT a Doctor for and not what I was there to see her for. She was also comparing me to Lance Armstrong, no idea why... She was 20 minutes late seeing me and she said a very private/confidential thing about my PCP that could damage his reputation not to mention his career. I DO NOT trust her with my personal medical information after she said what she said about my PCP - which I have been seeing for 20 years and is also a friend of mine. UNACCEPTIABLE and NOT PROFESSIONAL.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

Dr. Chong is a gifted clinician. She is very good in explaining complex medical issues in simple, easily understandable language. Possesses excellent analytical skills. Extremely empathetic and caring. Very friendly, cheerful staff.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014