Dr. Lindsay Chong

5 1 2.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Lindsay Chong

Dr. Lindsay Chong's Ratings

Condescending and arrogant. No bedside manner or empathy whatsoever. Cold as ice. If you go, she will make sure you know she is smarter than you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr Lindsay Chong is HORRIABLE. I WAS a new patient of hers but after the first visit, I WILL NOT be back. She was trying to direct me on a topic that she is NOT a Doctor for and not what I was there to see her for. She was also comparing me to Lance Armstrong, no idea why... She was 20 minutes late seeing me and she said a very private/confidential thing about my PCP that could damage his reputation not to mention his career. I DO NOT trust her with my personal medical information after she said what she said about my PCP - which I have been seeing for 20 years and is also a friend of mine. UNACCEPTIABLE and NOT PROFESSIONAL.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2702750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Dr. Chong is a gifted clinician. She is very good in explaining complex medical issues in simple, easily understandable language. Possesses excellent analytical skills. Extremely empathetic and caring. Very friendly, cheerful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2179023].votes_count ]]