Ratings for Dr. Danielle Y. Epanchin

Looking for Recommendations for a New Dr who actually listens and cares about your health . I had the worst experience Friday at Primary care in rockmart Dr Epanchin is the most rude and hateful person I've ever seen . I guess she fells to realize that I pay her to see me Not her paying me to come see her .

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Avoid at all costs. Avoid the blood work girl too.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

My husband is 68 years old. Last year while he was recovering from surgery for lung cancer on his right side, his main complaint was nerve pain on that side of his chest. He was never referred to a pain management doctor. Dr. Epanchin fired him as a patient because he complained about her lack of follow up on various test results. It is hard enough to find a good doctor when your healthy. For the last few days he has been suffering with pain on the other side of his chest (the left). He went in to the Urgent Care side of the practice, he was told that they could not treat him because of the issue with Dr. Epanchin. My husband has had 4 heart attacks and quintuple bypass surgery To refuse to see him is petty, unprofessional and dangerous

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

The staff here are fine but this doctor is awful. My mother was going to her first and told me after mine and my husband first appointment with her that she was very rude to her. I said well we like her well the second time we go in she is very blunt and doesn't listen to what you have to say if you are telling her she's wrong. My husband went in for a checkup with a medicine she put him on and then asked if he could get some antibiotics for a tick bite bc we know people with lyme and the bite area was still there after 2 weeks and was swollen. Well when he asked she looks at him crazy and says why do you want antibiotics just cause???!! Then he told her why and she says well this area isn't populated with lyme disease and it will be a bullseye around the bite area. Well first off we can travel to other areas and get bit there and second which I told her that I have a Co worker with lyme and her bite didn't bullseye but it busied so it's different for different people. Then she went on to say that it had to be a teeny tiny tick. And seen my husband said he could get it off with his fingers it wasn't the right type of tick. Well I'm sorry but the deer ticks do mature and do get a bit bigger and if you tried hard enough you could get it with you fingers. Point blank I'm changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Dr Epanchin is a rude inconsiderate human being. She is inconsiderate to her staff and very disrespectful to her patients.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015