Ratings for Dr. Ted B. Fischer

I went to Dr. Fischer for 20 years but started having issues with his completed work. Initially when a root canal was required he would sent me to a specialist but started preforming them himself. Over the years I have lost 5 teeth of 7 root canals he did. Although I have insurance I constantly owed him a significant amount of money and never really examined the bills but when I started to review the billing I relieved he was overcharging and double charging me. He refused to make amends and in fact his front desk person would harass me in front of other clients about money owed.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr Fischer for over 11 years. I chose him initially because I saw lots of great stuff in the way of charitable work he had done. Over the years I feel like his bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Sometimes when he comes in it looks like he just had one hell of a night. His responses to questions and educational aspects seem monotone and automated. The last time he did dental work on me he never even clarified the outcome or updated me about anything throughout the procedure. Not to mention, I was never given even a ballpark idea as to the after insurance price for the work he had done and was shocked at the bill I got in the mail. Ultimately, the tooth I had him work on the most has to be pulled by another dentist next week. The staff overall are pleasant. I however have chose to leave his practice and don't think there will be any regrets on my part.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014