Ratings for Dr. Lisa M. Aenlle-Matusz

Getting questions answered here is ridiculous . 6 days to return phone message.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Aenlle is a kind doctor that actually remembered me when I came back to her office - which isn't all that common, nowadays. Thanks, Dr. Aenlle and you should get that puppy!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I was very impressed with Dr. Aenlle. My husband and I were very nervous about our appointment and felt at ease when she addressed our concerns around his seizures. She was very organized and made us feel comfortable with the treatment plans she would recommend. She was very attentive and we left her office feeling much more confident and comfortable with my husband's condition after meeting Dr. Aenlle. We would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

Sweet, kind. My husband and I both see her for migraines.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My wife was on a seizure medication and she was unable to walk from the bedroom to the kitchen. When I called the office at (am the person answering the phone told me to stop giving her the medication. When I called n back the next day to tell the office that she was still not able to walk and would have tom cancel a scheduled appointment for that day. When I said I talked to someone yesterday about her condition the staff told me that she was in another office that day. When I asked her what that had to do with telling the Dr. about my wifes condition, she was rude. I told them that we were going to find another Dr. A few weeks later I received a registered letter fro the Doctors office stating they were ending there relationship with my wife and where could they send her records. As a hospital chaplain I will tell all who read this find a Doctor that has time for you as a patient. This Dr comes into the examination room unprepared with no research or thought on the patient until she comes in the room and looks at the chart frfor the first time since your last visit. Then y had my wife go for 2 lumbar punctures to her spine because the lasb didn't receive the proper orders. For you good health stay away from this Dr.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Spends a lot of time w you but she can run behind schedule but is worth it to me. She figured out I had cidp after many doctors misdiagnosed. Understanding, kind doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I was very impressed with Dr. Aenlle. She was very thorough and asked questions to better understand how I was feeling. She was very good at educating me on why I was experiencing my symptoms. She sent me for approprated testing and went over the results in depth. She was very consoling when I broke down about some grief I was experiencing over the death of my grandmother, and even gave me a hug. She also checked my arms and legs at both visits, and that is not common these days with doctors. Most don't bother looking you over, but Dr. Aenlle did. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Neuro.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dct. Aenlle treats you like a file-does not take time to review tests, actually listen to patient, get back with the patient in a timely manner, etc. Nothing you want to experience when your quality of life is at stake.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Office staff is rude. Doctor Aenlle does not get back to patients promptly.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015