Ratings for Dr. Kavara S. Vaughn

Dr. Vaughn helped me when I had no desire to live. She gave me hope, proper care, and guided my family in understanding my illness. We are very grateful to her. She and Her nursing /care management staff also helped me get insurance coverage for very expensive medication. Very grateful.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

Dr. Vaughn is Awesome! She gets it, ya know, and listens to you without jumping to diagnose or graphics and Rx pad. Interested in treating the person first, addressing the problems as problems., doesn't make me TheProblem. Makes me feel safe and heard and seen. Awesome Doc!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Very caring and up to date on research and new medications for patients with complex diagnosis and willing to advocate for best patient care when insurance companies and other providers would rather not go the extra mile. Very supportive and non-judgmental, easy to talk to. I trust her.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Vaughn is a trustworthy and compassionate psychiatrist. She has guided me through some very dark depression and never lost hope or ability, when I doubted my chances to recover.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Compassionate, knowledgeable, and interested in helping you find options for treatment resistant depression. Dr. Vaughn is a caring physician and I have been helped by her consistent, unwavering quest to help our family member find hope and health again.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

DR. Vaughn is highly skilled, compassionate psychiatrist. I count myself fortunate to have been in her care. She has given me hope again after a long battle with major depression. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014