Ratings for Dr. Amer Ansari

I feel very comfortable with his treatment. He has a good bedside manner as well and explains things clearly.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

So far I have seen him only once but have been very happy and impressed with how he practices and am looking forward to feeling better soon!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Had a very good experience on my first visit, he took the time to explain the problems I had and the treatment plans. I felt very comfortable and am glad I am going to be seeing him for my treatments.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

he is an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone. his bedside manners are second to none he's a kind and a gentleman.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Ansari for almost 1 year. I have had a much better experience than my previous pain doctor. He takes the time out to explain things and walk you through the procedures. Those are done with minimal discomfort. He answers questions and is always willing to listen even when busy. I would highly recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

It was a bit of a wait to be seen by it seemed they were having some new computer system installed so that could be the reason why, but after that it was a very good experience. The doctor did a thorough exam (which seems rare these days!) and explained all my test results and came up with a clear game plan which all seemed to make sense. He went on to perform a procedure which was relatively painless - and helped! I will keep seeing him and gladly refer friends that need a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

He spent a good amount of time with me explaining my diagnosis in detail and what my treatment options were. He didn't rush me in my interview and did a complete examination. His treatment plan made sense and helped a great deal with my pain and symptoms. His injection was a painless experience and it helped. I will definitely continue to follow with him for my treatment and would recommend my friends as well.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2014