Ratings for Dr. Kathleen Davenport

I would never recommend Dr Davenport! She is rude and arrogant, and does not like to be questioned about her treatments. I was scheduled for an epidural and was ready for the procedure, but when I asked a question about the treatment, she told me to get dressed and leave. I have never been treated so rudely by anyone. She would be better suited working in a lab without any human contact.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I don't know what doctor these other raters saw. With me she was personable, caring, answered all my questions and gave me all the time I needed. As a physiatrist she is a perfect addition to an orthopedic practice.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Terrible bedside manner! Talks like a robot and spends 2 seconds with you. Office manager is just as rude as her.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

She misdiagnosed my foot... She never x-rayed it. I had a broken foot and she diagnosed me with a tear

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Total misdiagnosis. She caused me months of pain because she doesn't know how to read x-rays. Cocky bedside manner, didn't seem to take my pain seriously. Thank God I finally found. a Dr who knows what he's doing

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

While the staff was friendly and helpful, I cannot in anyway recommend Dr. Davenport to anyone. I came to her with a sever pinch nerve that left me in a lot of pain and unable to walk. She has no bedside manner, and her injections did not alleviate the pain, which I do not fault her for. There are many other specialists in this area to go to. I see now why she is rated #11 out of 12.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015