Ratings for Dr. Mauna Radahd

It just goes to show, letters behind your name isn't everything. The last time I checked we were all human. Very self righteous. Yes, I know you have letters behind your name, but if it wasn't for your patients, you wouldn't have a business. Do a self analysis.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I don't even know where to begin. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! If you don't mind being talked to like a child and being demeaned when asking information about your treatment, this is the place for you. The office visit was about setting a goal according to my needs not hers. Not being insulting and talked down to because I have question about the treatment you're suggesting. Perhaps some classes on compassion and empathy would be helpful. I would like to think she was having a bad day, but after looking at other reviews, Im SURE... "I" ... wasn't having a bad day. Best wishes in venture. Think twice about this one.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Awful. Not knowledgeable. Didn't even open my chart to read my history. Very condescending. Tried to push injections which I've had many and didn't work. If she opened my chart she woul have seen that. When I began questioning the direction she wanted to go, she became rude and rushed the end of the visit and just walked ou of the room not allowing me to make ny more inquiries. No wonder she stays in the background allowing her PA to do all the work. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

She is a terrible doctor. Pushing unneeded procedures when unnecessary. Not knowledgeable about trigeminal neuralgia. Do not see her. Find another pain management doctor. There are plenty of great ones!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Compassionate. Excellent doctor. Knows her stuff and doesnt beat around the bush.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

I finally found a doctor who listens to me and doesn't just want to rush out of the room. Dr. R is the best!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Recently moved to Florida from up north and my experience with doctors in Florida so far has been strained and judgmental. My first visit with DR Radahd I was very impressed. She was very understand and didn't make me feel like I was a drug seeker. She was knowledgeable and talked to me to learn about me and my history rather then judging my needs. I believe I have found my PMS here in Florida.. If you are looking for a good smart and UNDERSTANDING doctor. She is great.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Love Dr. Radahd!!! Would definitely recommend to any of my friends

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I've had back pain for over 5 years and Dr. Radahd was the only doc who took the time to actually find out what was wrong with my back. I did the procedure she recommended, it took a while but now i can do the things i normally used to do without pain. This is not a pill mill so if you're just looking to get meds like the other people who put reviews here, this is not the place for you. But if you actually want to get better, go.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Do not,repeat, do not go here! Most of the patients are Medicaid patients like me with Prestige insurance. We only have 2 options were to go here in Sarasota, this place,or SMH pain management and SMH has an 8 month waiting list !! All they are doing here is shots and cutting meds in half or more!! It reminds me of a old "pill mill" I used to go to in Pt. Charlotte years back except this place is a "shot mill" !!!! Place is full every Wednesday of people waiting to line up in the assembly line and get their EXPENSIVE procedure that does not work. All this place is doing is over charging Medicaid and making money hand over fist!!! Not one smiling face when I watch the people walk out the door when they are done with their procedure, me included !!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015