Ratings for Dr. R. Melody M. Reynolds

My 18 year old daughter and I love Dr Reynolds! She is extremely professional and patient while still being down to Earth and open. As the mother of a college student, conversations can get awkward and Dr Reynolds was very helpful while navigating uncomfortable topics. She was understanding and open and helped discuss some imortant topics with my daughter in a realistic and straight forward manner. My daughter feels very comfortable with her and that is not easy to find when you are an 18 year old girl! She is a fantastic Doctor and we are so glad that we found her! I VERY highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr Reynolds saved my life I was extremely blessed to be in her care the day my placenta abrupted. I'm so thankful to be here and that my son is here as well. She was even able to save my uterus though muddy people add bad off as I was end up with a hysterectomy. God placed me into her skilled hands that day for a reason and there aren't enough to express how truly thankful I am for her path to have intersected with my own.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Dr. Reynolds is by far the BEST OBGYN I have ever had the pleasure to deal with. I have three children and she is so professional. She makes you feel so comfortable and explains everything to you so you will understand. She explains what your options are and what she feels would be best for you and your child. In reading the other comment, something doesn't sound right. She has even helped explain things to my teenage daughter and her friends. She goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Dr Reynolds Melody is very professional and wonderful. she is knowledgeable and helpful. she is the best. I schedule my appointment around her office hours because I feel comfortable and relaxed when she examines me. she answers all our questions ( my husband and I). she makes topics so simple so we could understand because we are not in a medical field. she takes everything very serious and explain it to us in simple worlds. she always give my husband something to do ( as find the baby's heart, guess where the legs or head is....etc) simple things which made my husband bund more and more with the baby. she is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014