Ratings for Dr. Akash Nabh

My mother went in for a colonoscopy complaining about stomach pain, the colonoscopy was still done and she woke up bleeding the day after she had the colonoscopy and ended up in the hospital for four days. And when he visited my mother in the hospital he didn't examine her right, kind of touched her stomach and said oh you going to be okay didn't even tell my mom to even call for an appointment for a follow-up. Now they do not want to release my mother's medical records. Found out he didn't even do a complete colonoscopy on my mother like he was supposed to. A colonoscopy takes longer than 10 minutes it's a 30 to a 45-minute procedure. Would not recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Great doctor. Does procedures that no other doctor in Arizona can do.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Best Dr I have met, very much explains himself well

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Excellent.Found source of my husband's bleeding when he was hospitalzed which the regular gi doc could not find after multiple tests including capsule test.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

This doctor has the WORST bedside manners I have ever seen. What doctor raises his voice at a patient and thinks it's ok!!!!!!! Office staff was GREAT, but that doctor Akash Nabh is worthless. I do not recommend

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Very pleased with everything . Had my colonoscopy last week it went well.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Great experience overall.Good care.I had multiple stomach problems including food allergies.Dr . Nabh took care of all . I'm feeling much better.Completely trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

The office staff is the absolute worst. Denise is the worst office staff I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I had swallowing problems .Dr Nabh arranged a quick appointment and diagnosed my problem and treated it .I am symptom free now .I am very happy with his office staff also. They were very professional.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

Great doctor and very knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015