Ratings for Dr. Melody H. Burt

I have been with Dr. Burt for over 10 years. She is very friendly, but it seems she has tunnel vision and doesn't look at the whole picture of problems. She continually sends me to other Specialists which end up sending me back to her. In some cases, the problems were all related. I finally did some of my own research and found out to ask for a test which diagnosed all my problems..... sad Individuals at front desk are rude and very unhelpful

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I think Dr. Burt is one of the best Doctors I've ever had! She is always willing to listen and work with you, and understands that no one can know your body as well as you do.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. Burt didn't heed the radiologists warnings in my daughters xrays and now my daughter is home in heaven. Yes, she died at 18, no thanks to Dr. Burt. I would never ever, ever, recommend Dr. Burt for as a family Dr.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr.Burt has been our families doctor since 2006, She is really great, A very kind person and it feels likes she "gets you" The only problem is she is always late, We need another one of her! Yes, 2 doctor Burt's would work well!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2010

Dr. Burt is our family doctor and has been treating me for high blood pressure and done such a good job that I no longer need to be on medication. She has a wonderful bedside manner and no matter how busy she is she never rushes and takes her time with each patient. She is always genuine, sincere and truly caring. A wonderful person and doctor with a great personality and beautiful smile. I would highly recommend her. She listens to what her patients have to say.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Burt is wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I feel like she listens to me and genuinely cares. When I visited her last time, she quickly figured out what was going on and got me on the road to feeling better. She's definitely on top of things. Wish all doctors were like her.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Burt is wonderful. I never feel rushed. She listens intently and is an all around great person!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Best physician I''ve found so far in the area. Takes time to listen to concerns and questions and explains diagnosis. Genuinely cares about patients. Only drawback, office staff waited several weeks to call with lab results. Would recommend.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2008

I adore Dr. Burt. She's thorough, patient, very accomodating, and always acknowledges my preferences. I can usually get an appointment to see her within a couple days and her assistants always call back in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2008

Great doctor. Really caring and nice. Listened to what I had to say. Treated me with respect and kindness. Really clinically competent. After bad experiences with other docs in the area, I'm glad I found Dr. Burt!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2008

Dr. Melody H. Burt's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Punta Gorda, FL