Ratings for Dr. Gunjan M. Modi

I really like all of the docs / nurses in this practice. I was referred by my dermatologist and have seen them for two spots on my face and shoulder. Dr. Modi is friendly and chatted with me through my surgery. I was so distracted it was over before I knew it! Both scars (one was Dr. Modi other was Dr. H) are invisible 4 months and 1 month out. Highly recommend these guys!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Saw all 3 Doctors. Each did a surgery. Dr. Modi did one surgery and all skin grafts and all stitching. All the nurses were very efficient and super friendly and helpful. Overall experience was great.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Great office. I was really nervous about my diagnosis. Dr. Parry and Dr. Modi and staff are true professionals and really put me at ease. Everything healed up great. Can't say enough about them!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

Friendly staff, they get you in quickly, and the doc called to check on me that evening which i really appreciate. rare in doctors these days.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

He took really great care of my mother. Pretty sure I'll be going to him for my own skin issue soon enough.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Really kind, smart, and skilled. Wonderful office staff.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Modi is highly skilled, compassionate and patient-oriented. Throughout the process, Dr. Modi and his warm staff members were incredibly supportive and caring. I can not even tell that I had a procedure done on my face. I feel very lucky to have been treated at this excellent center. Dr. Modi and his staff were helpful with any and all questions I had, which were quite a few. He is incredibly knowledgeable, a talented surgeon, and just a wonderful caring physician.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Not too happy with the staff. On my first visit, the nurse looked at the cancer and told me what the doctor was going to do. Amazing that she acted like she was the doctor. The appointment for suture removal was with the staff, the doctor never looked to see how the wound was healing. The staff had the final say that everything was okay. It left me with very little confidence in the office, especially when the wound popped open.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I was referred to this group by my dermatologist since I had cancer on my nose. I saw two of the doctors and was impressed by the level of explanation re procedure and care. Beautiful offices, excellent support staff and great hot chocolate! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014