Ratings for Dr. Jesse L. Lanzon

The other reviewer said Dr. Jesse is the nicest guy ever. OMG that is so true =) He is so kind and patient. My dad had a few teeth pulled and was smiling on the way out the door. Great person and a great surgeon. Thank you Dr. Jesse

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr. Jesse was about the nicest guy ever. He and his staff seem like such a great group. Everyone is always smiling. He took a ton of time with me, explaining my treatment and making me feel comfortable. Surgery was quick and simple. He even gives his patient his cell phone number if they have any concerns! Best oral surgery experience even for a scaredy-cat like me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

My husband broke his jaw and fractured a lot of his face in a car accident,because of his amazing job in reconstructing my husband face you can barely tell anything happen to my husband. He also is very caring and thoughtful. He kept me updated on everything as well he came in to checking on my husband in the hospital on his vacation. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr. Lanzon was amazing: he was infinitely knowledgable about my procedure and very comforting. I was SO nervous about my procedure but he and his surgical assistants put my fears to bed completely. If you live in the area (Santa Barbara, Lompoc, Solvang) I highly recommend Dr. Lanzon.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013