Ratings for Dr. Casey Smith

I'm so excited that Dr. Casey just opened his own practice! He has great hours and he's the best chiropractor around.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Best Chiropractor in Barrie!! Dr. Casey is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Excellent chiropractor. Has been mine for 5 years. I would not go to anyone else, nor would I recommend anyone to any other chiropractor. Awesome

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

Awesome Chiropractor!! Very up to date with the latest techniques and treatments. He also does acupuncture and ART. The best around!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Great chiroprator! I just love him! He has really helped me and my health and I now feel great. I would highly recommend him. He's not bad on the eyes either!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

I had a great experience with Casey. He was really friendly and positive and knew his stuff. I will definitely be back!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

What a great guy. Kind and caring, but also knew what he was talking about. I felt much better after seeing Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr.Smith was very friendly and welcoming and addressed all of my concerns. I came to him with chronic back stiffness and I walked out of the office like a new person. He is very knowledgeable and also has experience with acupunture and ART. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

DR CASEY IS VERY CARING AND KNOWLEDGABLE....HIS RECOMMENDED TREATMENT FIT MY BUSY SCHEDULE, AND THE RESULTS WERE EXCELLENT....ALL 5'S HERE!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013